Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have this ever happened to YOU?

U ever been growled at by normies just for trying to help?

• Yes tbh

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No ngl

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
EeEcel

EeEcel

Officer
★★★
So youre chilling with the normies and all of a sudden you become useful (for once) and u get the chance to educate, or show how something is done TO A FILTHY NORMIE
and then all of a sudden you turn into the bad guy just for trying to provide some help?

Idk, tbhngl but every chance i got to try to show or provide tutorial to a normie i have been treated like im EXPLAINING LIKE FOR AUTISTS?!!? jfl

and that shit triggers them, just dont try to educate/explain shit to nobody yal and stay safe

I get the :feelsugh: look not a growl though

No since normies never want to chill with me

Yes. Short story long; many years ago before I went off to college, my ugly manlet boss told me a story how when he moved into the dorms he went around introducing himself to everyone and offering to help them move in.

I arrive on campus and no I didn’t go that far but saw two girls who were dorm mates with a big heavy package. I went up and offered to help carry it to their dorm. One was actually somewhat nice and receptive but the other was a growling cunt that a subhuman dare help carry a heavy object for her lol