Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have things gotten worse recently?

Iwholyassugly

Iwholyassugly

Greycel
I was thinking, has this whole problem with society gotten worse recently or has it always been this way? Have chads always ruled over us?

the tyranny of the chadtriarchy has been upon us since the days of King Lois the VIII's crusades deflowering women and making them stacies and then cutting their heads off with nothing but the heft of his wang.

Social media and feminism compounded what always was.

the tyranny of the chadtriarchy has been upon us since the days of King Lois the VIII's crusades deflowering women and making them stacies and then cutting their heads off with nothing but the heft of his wang.
Fuck off already.

Good sir, I cautiously dissagree. Back then there were fewer males around at all, fewer humans infact. The foids would have had a sigificant decrease in their choice of a mate and while yes some chads may take many for themselves that still leaves a few for the scavengers

Good sir, I cautiously dissagree. Back then there were fewer males around at all, fewer humans infact. The foids would have had a sigificant decrease in their choice of a mate and while yes some chads may take many for themselves that still leaves a few for the scavengers
not when all the fair maidens have been beheaded with only wang heft

With the rise of the internet and feminism, yes.

social media and females ability to become whores has certainly made things worse.

Not sure, I guess from a anthropological view back in early civilisation the status quo shifted from the more intelligent and physically dominant males in hunter gatherer tribes to those who could control food supplies from grain farming or an equivalent. That turned into monarchies, which started up a whole slew of weird societal idiosyncrasies that kept the rich on top and the poor people poor.
Maybe after the industrial revolution and the increasing individual freedom of the age of tech and info it's put the freedom of dominance back into play? At least from a mating standpoint if not from a control one.
Interesting question to think about tho

The Jewish cancer spreads every day. Social media, legacy media, TV, Movies, legislation, feminism, etc.

"Chad tyrrany" is imo a byproduct of a selfish society with no guidance and role models.

You have low libido people being bombarded by high libido people. Some of them are good looking and succesful, others are willing to commit and share resources, others have nothing special to offer except for a thank you.

Now what do women do? Try to get Chad. If she wants to make sexual experiences or even get into a relationship (which means putting in effort and time), why not with the best looking (she thinks) she can get? Who cares about these ugly beggars called incels? Average guys can come along. They are fine, yeah, they are fuckable, but countless of these types are around so no hurry to invest in them yet.

Rich lonely guys? They are so clingey and offer such a one dimensional experience. Good resources but usually mediocre sex. So foids enter college and get resources themselves, just in case her provider drops her. Or even worse, she cannot find such a man in the first place. And when she has him, a better looking man is always around the corner, offering her a more romantic and more sexual experience on the down low. Which lead many wives to cheat on their husbands.

Femoids don't value human relationships anymore. They just try to get "a better deal" and get the full experience (independnce, betabux, alphafux), which will often mean cheating, withholding commitment, securing resources by dubious means (divorce rape, child support, feminist affirmative action).

Scuse me, longer than I expected. Have fun.

Chad ruling is nature uninhibited
Western society enabled this again