Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Have the opportunity to make $20-50k by finessing a family member

D

darkhai

Banned
-
Basically I'm in a line of work and trying to do my own business barely scraping by right now though. Now a family member wants to get into the same line of business and they got starting capital, they are willing to spend a big amount like $100k to get things going. Basically what I can do it reccomend them a product that is maybe like $20k and I will tell them it costs $100k and I will make like an 80% comission and get that juicy $80k. They will prob be paying half up front or something like that tho so let's say they pay $40k or something up front I can get like a $30k or so commission. If they realize the product they got is not worth as much as they thought they might stop payments but at that point I don't give a fuck cause I already got that money.

I hate my family so I don't mind doing this and it would also help me massively and I could ascend. The way I see it, it's just business but do you guys think it can backfire in any way? After I get the money I will completely cut off this family member, my entire family and basically everyone they and I know and just start new. Will also be moving to a new place and put my old life and everyone behind me cause I don't give a fuck about them. How is my plan and should I go threw with it?

It’s your fam bro and that’s illegal bro.

Bro are you low IQ or do you just not understand business? Making a commission on helping someone buy a product/service is not illegal there is literally entire sectors built on this like consulting. It's maybe morally questionable especially since it's family but honestly I really dislike my family so I couldn't care less, they have already fucked me over and painted me as a bad guy so I don't care about how much worse they see me now. Just wondering the ways this could backfire if I haven't thought of them.

JFL at "it's your fam bro" I would rather get money then be family with these fagots.

Bro are you low IQ or do you just not understand business? Making a commission on helping someone buy a product/service is not illegal there is literally entire sectors built on this like consulting. It's maybe morally questionable especially since it's family but honestly I really dislike my family so I couldn't care less, they have already fucked me over and painted me as a bad guy so I don't care about how much worse they see me now. Just wondering the ways this could backfire if I haven't thought of them.

JFL at "it's your fam bro" I would rather get money then be family with these fagots.

Aren't you supposed to be upfront about about how much you take in commission? I don't know what this specific business is, but usually with investments you have to be upfront about how much everything costs. Legally, I mean.

Do it but don't be too blatant, if you overcharge by a lot they'll get suspicious. Best play it safe.

if u actually hate them and they did misdeeds to you, go ahead. but if youre just angry that they made u born as incel, nah.

Basically I'm in a line of work and trying to do my own business barely scraping by right now though. Now a family member wants to get into the same line of business and they got starting capital, they are willing to spend a big amount like $100k to get things going. Basically what I can do it reccomend them a product that is maybe like $20k and I will tell them it costs $100k and I will make like an 80% comission and get that juicy $80k. They will prob be paying half up front or something like that tho so let's say they pay $40k or something up front I can get like a $30k or so commission. If they realize the product they got is not worth as much as they thought they might stop payments but at that point I don't give a fuck cause I already got that money.

I hate my family so I don't mind doing this and it would also help me massively and I could ascend. The way I see it, it's just business but do you guys think it can backfire in any way? After I get the money I will completely cut off this family member, my entire family and basically everyone they and I know and just start new. Will also be moving to a new place and put my old life and everyone behind me cause I don't give a fuck about them. How is my plan and should I go threw with it?

Yeah, the guy won't pay you a single penny of what's owed to you. Why? He's a conman, so he has no reason to be trusted. Plus you can't get him to sign a contract saying he'll pay you since it's illegal. And once he takes all the money and runs with it, you have absolutely no recourse. You can't tell the family member because you participated in the scam. And you can't go to the cops.

Come on man. Think. If the conman is happy to con your family member, why do you think he won't con you too?

If you're working with criminals you can't trust them unless you have leverage. Once the con is done, you will have zero leverage and will be left with zero dollars in your hand.

a femoid in the hand is worth two twinks in the bush

Yeah, the guy won't pay you a single penny of what's owed to you. Why? He's a conman, so he has no reason to be trusted. Plus you can't get him to sign a contract saying he'll pay you since it's illegal. And once he takes all the money and runs with it, you have absolutely no recourse. You can't tell the family member because you participated in the scam. And you can't go to the cops.

Come on man. Think. If the conman is happy to con your family member, why do you think he won't con you too?

If you're working with criminals you can't trust them unless you have leverage. Once the con is done, you will have zero leverage and will be left with zero dollars in your hand.

The money will go through escrow which appoints me as a beneficiary without my family knowing, the money definitely can not go directly to th guy selling the goods/service.
Aren't you supposed to be upfront about about how much you take in commission? I don't know what this specific business is, but usually with investments you have to be upfront about how much everything costs. Legally, I mean.

I don't have a fiduciary duty to do that and that it isn't legally required to show the commission you make at least not in my industry, I'm pretty sure that is only a requirement in specific industries and other times only if you have a fiduciary duty to do so.

The money will go through escrow which appoints me as a beneficiary without my family knowing, the money definitely can not go directly to th guy selling the goods/service.

Good thinking at least. You'd have to be sure the escrow is iron tight for your access only. But that also leaves a paper trail implicating you.

Obviously if the family member is having to pay for the $100k unit over time, eventually they'll realize they got scammed and come after you/him for the money. Once the cops get involved, they'll request the escrow records and you're done.

This only works if your relative is so incredibly wealthy they'd never bother doing any of this because it's a drop in the bucket for them.

Do it but don't be too blatant, if you overcharge by a lot they'll get suspicious. Best play it safe.

Yeah true but they really have no idea about this industry they are just jumping in cause they see it on tv and shit and they think they can just come in and take over cause they got some money. JFL fuck retarded boomers that think they can use their money to take advantage of younger people and destroy the economy, I will enjoy this commission.
if u actually hate them and they did misdeeds to you, go ahead. but if youre just angry that they made u born as incel, nah.

They are idiots that think they are good business people because money was handed to them, their pride and arrogance disgusts me JFL at boomers talking about they got were they are at cause of hard work lol. They have also wronged me my hole life and tried to fuck me over every step they are just doing this with me cause they think they are tricking me and they are goona get rich JFL if only they knew the reality.

maxresdefault.jpg

[TeeHee] ?

Thought it was fitting was thinking of blackpill but TeeHee is better I think.
Good thinking at least. You'd have to be sure the escrow is iron tight for your access only. But that also leaves a paper trail implicating you.

Obviously if the family member is having to pay for the $100k unit over time, eventually they'll realize they got scammed and come after you/him for the money. Once the cops get involved, they'll request the escrow records and you're done.

This only works if your relative is so incredibly wealthy they'd never bother doing any of this because it's a drop in the bucket for them.

Yeah I don't know how many times I can keep explaining this but it's not illegal at all. People make a commission in everything they sell it's literally how business works. Do you really think when things are sold to people salespeople are upfront about everything? It's just the way things work, the high IQ make money while low IQ will lose it.
Fuck I've been povertycel for so long, I'm goona finally be able to lift/work out and eat right once this goes down. I'll be bulking in style eating 2 large pizzas a day.

I guess if you're extremely desperate for the 80k but it's rather rude. Dont you think?

I guess if you're extremely desperate for the 80k but it's rather rude. Dont you think?

You're telling me if you had the chance to do this get that money and ascend you wouldn't do it? JFL at caring about family in 2018 it's degeneracy all the way down they have fucked me over and left me for dead. I will not just lay down and take it I must live.

You're telling me if you had the chance to do this get that money and ascend you wouldn't do it? JFL at caring about family in 2018 it's degeneracy all the way down they have fucked me over and left me for dead. I will not just lay down and take it I must live.
That is your problem, I have no moral obligation to not take the 80k but I simply dont want to, because I dont even care about this being, unlike idiots who have fallen for there genetic greed and will to live.

That is your problem, I have no moral obligation to not take the 80k but I simply dont want to, because I dont even care about this being, unlike idiots who have fallen for there genetic greed and will to live.

Yeah I get what you mean sometimes life is so depressing you see no reason to ever try and ascend no matter what. I used to be depressed like that by now the agepill is starting to hit my hard and I'm only 21 I want to die everyday from it but before I kill myself I just want to feel what it's like to be alive. If I have to screw my family over to feel alive so be it fuck them. I've wanted to die since like being a pre teen how the fuck can I live a life of depression from then till not to when I die without living once fuck that.

What's so bad about genetic greed? Ik an incel that managed to bust in a Stacy that got drunk a night now he's single but with son.

What's so bad about genetic greed? Ik an incel that managed to bust in a Stacy that got drunk a night now he's single but with son.

Lol I think that's called rape boyo kinda different from what I'm doing.

Lol I think that's called rape boyo kinda different from what I'm doing.
It wasn't rape tho, afterwards they just agreed to go separate ways but give him the kid.

Yeah I get what you mean sometimes life is so depressing you see no reason to ever try and ascend no matter what. I used to be depressed like that by now the agepill is starting to hit my hard and I'm only 21 I want to die everyday from it but before I kill myself I just want to feel what it's like to be alive. If I have to screw my family over to feel alive so be it fuck them. I've wanted to die since like being a pre teen how the fuck can I live a life of depression from then till not to when I die without living once fuck that.
I wouldn't consider myself depressed, as I'm not in anyway sad I'm just seeing things how they are, its just insane to me that we are all playing this weird game and pretending everything in it matters, I see how the olny thing that keeps us here is how we evolved so that olny those with the strongest will to live made it, but in reality there is absolutely no point to living, I just plan on seeing how things go for a bit then I think I'll go home.

Fuck if I don't pull this off and I have no other way to make money I will just kill myself. I'm feeling the deepest depression fuck I don't know what I'm goona do anymore