Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Have some interesting ideas for a story/universe/world

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
So basically the ideas i have are fictional, and are basically what i would want the world to be like. They include many forms of laws, rules and guidelines. The setting is in the future where most countries are now considered one, and is divided by states or districts. Within those districts are cities and the like, but they all share the same laws. The leaders of said country are generally Left Wing Authoritarian. Basically, they give you a good amount of freedom among living your life, but if you fuck up or do something they don't like, they'll give you extremely based ways of being taught a lesson.

Obviously depending on what "crime" you committed you shall receive a different level of sentencing. For more low end crimes, you can get sentenced to public humilation/shaming. For slightly higher end crimes, public torture. For even HIGHER end crimes, public use (basically naked and secured to a wall or table, where people can sexually assault you or rape you and not get in trouble). HIGHER crimes could fetch Being sold into slavery, which means you are no longer considered human, and you lose all human rights. You are now seen as property and owned by whoever buys you.
FOR EVEN CRAZIER CRIMES forced gender reassignment (you are given hormone replacement therapy, including SRS) and are forced to basically become a tranny of the opposite sex. And finally, public execution. This can range from hangings, to being crucified, decapitated by guillotine, burned alive, drowned, electrocution, being thrown off of buildings to your death and even being buried alive.

I have more to expand upon, but basically not only are ALL of these publicly done, but also livestreamed and archived. Nothing is censored either, neither the gore/graphic material OR your identity. This is to TRULY teach you a lesson in our world. These are to discourage everyone from being degenerates or committing crime.
Tell me what you think or would like to see.

I just want it to be destroyed

Last step should be fornification or sth similiar to stuff in JM empire's hentai setting. Look him up. @Leucosticte

This sounds better than most of the laws of today. We're too soft.