Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Have nothing to say to women

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
I have nothing to say to them. Like nothing. Some guys at work will talk to them but I feel like there's no reason to talk to a woman besides saying "give me pussy?"

It's over almost for this reason alone. I've hit on women a few times and talked for a couple of minutes but I've always had this problem. Nowadays though becoming more blackpilled and based I really have nothing to say at all. The only way would be if they consumed the same media, but there's no way of bringing that up with a rando.

ask them what kind of fruit they like

Your facial bones will tell them everything they need to know.

Same. Seems useless

Only good for fucking and cooking, hell just fucking

ask them how big their clit is

Same. Seems useless

Only good for fucking and cooking, hell just fucking
First time I asked a girl out and got rejected I walked away thinking "wtf is this faggot shit about asking women out. Should just take the bitch". Feel the same way now.

Can easily talk to women = fag

Last edited:
I'm honestly bored with women, I find a majority of them to be boring. It's always put on us men to go up to them with some kind of one line opening just to get some kind of attention from them via conversation but that only works if a majority of them are receptive or intelligent enough to even have a conversation with.

What women talk about or are interested in these days is so entirely fucking boring and uninteresting which makes it very difficult for me to talk with. I wish they would put some effort in acquiring some fucking worthwhile personalities themselves.

Last edited:
high IQ. mostly fags and soycucks talk to em.

Women either gossip or talk about themselves.

I can’t remember last time I talked to a foid

Women are very uninteresting and low iq to talk to. When a normie talks to women his end goal is getting pussy too tbh

"wtf is this faggot shit about asking women out. Should just take the bitch". Feel the same way now.
Agreed, only betamales approach and “ask out”.

If you have to say anything it's over tbh. Either she wants to fuck u or not based on when she first looks at you with that moment permanently deciding your relationship (slaying her or being treated as an orbiter).

TL;DR; FACE

Talking to women you don't fuck is cucked. Even just looking at them.

Lack of selfcontrol, no original thought, and boring personality. Modern women are just copies of each other. They are holes and nothing else.

Foids are braindead. They can barely parrot and mimic what men say and do.
They have no original thought whatsoever.

The highest IQ foid in my country probably can't even score higher than the average middle school boy in a test.

It sounds cringe but women are inferior to men in every way. Literally.

Those scientists growing fetuses on artificial wombs are better moms/women than the foids themselves.
Heck, they even seem to show more love and affection towards maternity than all those pro-abortion deranged foids.

We are in such clownworld levels of social subversion and deconstruction, foids are killing society.
My usual rule of thumb is this, a majority of women are absolutely fucking stupid and brain dead with a few exceptions, but even the most smartest or intelligent woman is out matched by the most smartest and intelligent man.
Talking to women you don't fuck is cucked. Even just looking at them.
It's almost impossible to talk to women anymore especially since most of them are constantly consumed with a barrage of trivial bullshit these days. They don't read anything worthwhile, they listen to bullshit music, they watch bullshit T.V., and they get their news, politics, or opinions from bullshit mainstream media. I've tried talking to women many, many times throughout my life where it becomes painful or unbearable just listening to them anymore. You have to then sit there and pretend to be interested what they're interested in and even with that it's unbearable, many times I simply fail at just pretending.

I find it comical that the creature known as woman we must reproduce with revolving around the sexual imperative that is life just so happens to be our mentally retarded counterparts, the gods have a sense of divine humor to the point I think the goal all along was to eternally torture men here on earth. Such is the absurdity that is life being human.
Lack of selfcontrol, no original thought, and boring personality. Modern women are just copies of each other. They are holes and nothing else.
They're living and breathing tabula rasas or blank slates, a copy of a copy, of a copy of a copy mimicking and imitating whatever they told, conditioned, and programmed to. Total NPCs of the genders.

Last edited: