Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have no friends? Become a LARPer

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuBXTowJoxQ[/video]

Looks like aspie fun tbh. Too bad all the female LARPers bring their bored chad bfs and dress them up for that occasion and they'll end up winning this thing and not give a single fuck about it. Another crown.

This looks like fun except for all the attention whoring women, I wish they did this in my city.

modus_coperandi said:
Looks like aspie fun tbh. Too bad all the female LARPers bring their bored chad bfs and dress them up for that occasion and they'll end up winning this thing and not give a single fuck about it. Another crown.

Can you imagine a large framed and tall Chad walking in there in full armor? The incels would piss themselves and he would get all the ladies.

It amuses me how most of the guys are pretty average (solid 5's) but all of the girls are complete abominations (2's at best) JFL

Topkekketus said:
It amuses me how most of the guys are pretty average (solid 5's) but all of the girls are complete abominations (2's at best) JFL

Girls always need attention from guys and those are the only ones who will give them any. If you're 5 PSL or lower, you better be ready to fuck 2 PSL girls.

r u ppl watching the same thing???? i dont care how much of an aspie you are, theres no excuse to behave like fking children, acting like this is somehow fun. if they at least hit each other with intent to cause harm then i cud definitely see the appeal, but this is just puerile faggotry.