Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have my SN. Going to mix it and drink. The pain is overwhelming. I can't endure this anymore. No one deserves this much pain. Goodbye.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Goodbye. Thanks for everything.

Don’t kill yourself, make normies and rich fags and foids suffer instead you goddamn cuck faggot they want us to kill ourselves

Don’t kys start a black pill anti capitalist anti white insurgency

Don’t kill yourself, make normies and rich fags and foids suffer instead you goddamn cuck faggot they want us to kill ourselves
Thanks but I can't do this anymore.

Your life has value, why do you want to end it by ending yourself? Why not get revenge on the people who want you to suffer by living the best life you can?

There are misandrists reading this right now laughing at the idea of you ending it, do you really want to give them the satisfaction of your demise?

There are misandrists reading this right now laughing at the idea of you ending it, do you really want to give them the satisfaction of your demise?
they already won don't care.

I used to like your posts. I always wondered if one day I would get to meet any of the incels I used to like the posts of. Probably never and it wouldn't be the same in real life anyway. I hope it works smoothly and I might get some as Well. Where did you buy it from?

Goodbye. Thanks for everything.
Don't do anything impulsive, I know our lives suck so I will not say that our lives have value, but I will say that noone should rope before 30. Take your anger and disappointment out on sexhavers instead.
Diesexhaver

Rest in peace honorary aryan. I might join you soon

Start a communist anti white insurgency instead

Please don't kys mang

I used to like your posts. I always wondered if one day I would get to meet any of the incels I used to like the posts of. Probably never and it wouldn't be the same in real life anyway. I hope it works smoothly and I might get some as Well. Where did you buy it from?
You can meet him in incel heaven

Not gonna try to convince you out of it because I know how much suffering life can be. If you actually do it, just know you were a good member of this forum and were well liked by most users here including me.

i can't judge you. if you go through, i hope it's quick and painless. i tried SN once and failed, i just threw it up

Not gonna try to convince you out of it because I know how much suffering life can be. If you actually do it, just know you were a good member of this forum and were well liked by most users here including me.
Cats Love GIF

It's my life, whatever I wanna do
It's my life, wherever I wanna go
It's my life, whom I wanna love, uh-oh
It's my life, whatever I wanna talk
It's my life, wherever I wanna walk
It's my life, whom I wanna leave, uh-oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-oh

IMG 2983

they already won don't care.
Exactly man idk why people always say shit like this when you want to commit

“If you die then all the people that hate you have won”
They win either way because my life is shit

What is it like to do from that is it painful??
People who've taken SN say they experience their heart racing, along with nausea and sleepiness.

Who will update us on russo-ukrainian war? Who will post sexy robust fierce looking white stacies? Think about what you're going to rob us of.

Sodium Nitrite.
not a dumb question just a recent trend for sodium nitrite that has come
up for suicide that’s come up over the past few years due to how easy it is to get. at least was easy to get, now the cucked government made it harder

now the cucked government made it harder
:yes: :yes: :yes: Its worldwide not just in the West. Here in curryland, the police came to my house and gave me a 2 hour pep talk because I had bought SN through an online store.

Thought you were giving your social security number

I hope you don't go through with it, but if you do, I hope you find peace

Brocel I have returned. Lay off the rope. We are God's chosen soldiers, created to cleanse the Earth of all of its impurities. We are the last frontier of hope. Don't let us down.

We are God's chosen soldiers, created to cleanse the Earth of all of its impurities.
No God hates us. We are God's cursed trash.

Can't seem to do it even though the SN is sitting on my table a mere inch away from my hands.
Bro you’re a good user we wouldn’t want to lose you? You don’t need surgery just jbw maxx to southeast asia if you want bitches. Don’t let the normies, foids, faggots, and elitists win brocel. This is your place.

No God hates us. We are God's cursed trash.
No humans are the real trash. We were sent here to stop the plague and make the Earth beautiful once again.

Brocel I have returned. Lay off the rope. We are God's chosen soldiers, created to cleanse the Earth of all of its impurities. We are the last frontier of hope. Don't let us down.
Welcome back

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back