Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have most people even experienced teen love?

fantasycel

fantasycel

Things are always better in my head
★★
Why are most users in here sad that they have never experienced teen love? I think that is only reserved for a small minority of highly sociable NT chads. I don’t even think the majority of normies have experienced it. The average man probably doesn’t even lose his virginity to a virgin girl, the top 10 percent of men take all the foids virginities and normies lose it to used up whores.

I am still sad I never experienced it though, I think about it everyday. I am just wondering if the average normie experiences it or not.

all the cool loud kids have

I think it's less likely now, but was more common
I wish i had it too:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Why are most users in here sad that they have never experienced teen love? I think that is only reserved for a small minority of highly sociable NT chads. I don’t even think the majority of normies have experienced it. The average man probably doesn’t even lose his virginity to a virgin girl, the top 10 percent of men take all the foids virginities and normies lose it to used up whores.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9ndRe6NaXY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9nUkc_olt2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Normalfags with female cousins (most of them)
Normalfags with girls in their house.
Normalfags with female friends of their sisters/cousins
Normalfags with girls in their neighborhood
Normalfags with girls in their class.

no

most foids start having sex early, but most males start later after high school

I'm more sad that I'm pushing 30 and still haven't had a mere kiss, hug, handhold,sex.

Maybe your average normie doesn't, but the hyper-NT popular kids definitely do, regardless of whether they're Chad/Stacy-tier or not.

That said, idrgaf about teen love

Yeah idk. I thought the group of kids doing it at my high school was small, but after looking into things more deeply, it seemed like the majority were at least in some regard :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

And then all the ones that didn’t in high school had something in college. Except for me and the giga autist trucels I knew

Regardless of this, normies still have more enjoyable teenage experiences than we did

20% of people experience teen love according to 80-20 rule

I saw a study where as recently as the 1990s, 90% (NINETY PERCENT) (!!!!) of high schoolers had at least one relationship

90% of people used to experience teen love. It was basically guaranteed that everyone in hs would get to have a relationship at one point or another

Prior to the 90s it was even higher than 90%. Notice how it steadily went down the more the internet became used/integrated into society

I hate living in this era

I think that is only reserved for a small minority of highly sociable NT chads. I don’t even think the majority of normies have experienced it.
you are so far removed from the normal experience that you dont even know what it is. they all had teenage love, every single person i talk to. they bring it up unasked, they all had it, mostly to try and humiliate me because they know i cant respond with a similar story

I'm not sure, my dad has and he got cheated on, she was already a complete whore and on the pill at 14. He has told me a lot of shit while drunk.

Ofc lmao
It's a basic evolutionary biology milestone that every single heterosexual male needs in order to fully develop.

you are so far removed from the normal experience that you dont even know what it is. they all had teenage love, every single person i talk to. they bring it up unasked, they all had it, mostly to try and humiliate me because they know i cant respond with a similar story
This
He knows the deep truth but rather cope with le Chad only , poor guy. It's completely over

Ofc lmao
It's a basic evolutionary biology milestone that every single heterosexual male needs in order to fully develop.
this. if you didn’t experience teen love (like me) you’re completely emotionally fucked for life, and won’t even be able to properly maintain a relationship if you ever happened to ascend. it’s a very underrated pill.

They only thing I experienced is teen rejection and ridicule, and bullying.

The only comfort I had was Hentai and p0rn.

Most normies have experienced teen love, only the bottom 1% gets nothing. Its a hard pill to swallow and I get it that you have to cope somehow but this is the truth

You're in the bottom 1% if you're still a virgin over the age of 25, so pretty much every normie has experienced young love.

I'm not sure, my dad has and he got cheated on, she was already a complete whore and on the pill at 14. He has told me a lot of shit while drunk.
Ofc lmao
This
He knows the deep truth but rather cope with le Chad only , poor guy. It's completely over
this. if you didn’t experience teen love (like me) you’re completely emotionally fucked for life, and won’t even be able to properly maintain a relationship if you ever happened to ascend. it’s a very underrated pill.
Most normies have experienced teen love, only the bottom 1% gets nothing. Its a hard pill to swallow and I get it that you have to cope somehow but this is the truth
You're in the bottom 1% if you're still a virgin over the age of 25, so pretty much every normie has experienced young love.
I genuinely had no idea. I guess I have been given so little female attention in my life that I can’t imagine the majority of guys get it. I’m not trying to cope or anything with this, I just had no clue. I just realized how much more over it is than it already was :feelsrope:. I can’t even imagine the life of a normie.

I was playing battlefield 1 and building ww2 lego mocs as a teen so that was pretty cool

I don’t think I was even interested in sex as a teenager lol

I’d love to repe and torturing teenager girl!!!!!!!!

Normies are truly cruel but I guess its to be expected. I wish everything just stopped existing

Of course most men experience teen love. Pure cope if you really think only Chads get it. Why do you think they judge the fuck outta you even knowing you are 18 and KHHV? I still have the high school yearbook. Chads, normies, and even many LTNs were at prom with GFs. Only the super ugly and/ or spergy guys didn't get a gf.

Considering that i witnessed everybody in my school year have it, then yes they do experience it

People lie

What country ? From my observation, only 1/3 of high school guys experienced teen love and around 50% of college students experienced teen love in Germany

Also do they have any proof (e.g. pics) that they had a gf ? Men lie about not being virgin anymore/never having had a gf because they know they are gonna be judged for it

I am still sad I never experienced it though, I think about it everyday. I am just wondering if the average normie experiences it or not.
Thinking about it makes me want to die or restart my teen years

I genuinely had no idea. I guess I have been given so little female attention in my life that I can’t imagine the majority of guys get it. I’m not trying to cope or anything with this, I just had no clue. I just realized how much more over it is than it already was :feelsrope:. I can’t even imagine the life of a normie.
Average age to lose your virginity is around 17, that statistic alone is brutal to hear when you're 21+ and still an incel. Now that I am approaching my mid 20s, I am envious of people that had young love in their early 20s.

I had a small window of opportunity with one girl before puberty made me into an ogre. But I ruined it.

Back then, sure… but in terms of the last decade up til now? Honestly, I doubt it. Even normies ain’t getting laid / in relationships anymore; all foids are fucking each other and dogs, while dudes are becoming fags or just offing themselves.

But it definitely used to be a thing, just not anymore or as frequent.

Of course most men experience teen love. Pure cope if you really think only Chads get it. Why do you think they judge the fuck outta you even knowing you are 18 and KHHV? I still have the high school yearbook. Chads, normies, and even many LTNs were at prom with GFs. Only the super ugly and/ or spergy guys didn't get a gf.
:lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

Yes they did, or atleast teen sex... that moment of self discovery along with a teen girl losing virginity and simply getting laid after school.....

I dont like to think about what i missed out and about what i am yet to miss out.