Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have Morgan been there?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Have he ever been registred on incels me? Have he ever made attempt to speak to incels about his sainthood?

He deleted his facebook account (or made it private, I really dont remember) after some incels from this site and braincels contacted him. No one has ever seen him since that incident.

He deleted his facebook account (or made it private, I really dont remember) after some incels from this site and braincels contacted him. No one has ever seen him since that incident.
Im curious of what he thinks about his sainthood

Who is morgan?

Im curious of what he thinks about his sainthood
I think he is ashamed of it (due to the fact that he does not want to associate with us). He could have been famous if he made a youtube channel though.

I think he is ashamed of it (due to the fact that he does not want to associate with us). He could have been famous if he made a youtube channel though.
Infamous rather

Who is morgan?
Him

VN5Uwg6.png

"Hey look, I'm Mr Nordwood. I'm a fat balding brit and I like bullying other incel.
I feel special with my internet friends. I also like to fuck cheap women from EE because they love my passport."

If you read me, kill yourself faggot.

@Nothingness Who is that guy in your avi bro?

@Nothingness Who is that guy in your avi bro?
Calligula
"Hey look, I'm Mr Nordwood. I'm a fat balding brit and I like bullying other incel.
I feel special with my internet friends. I also like to fuck cheap women from EE because they love my passport."

What is that?

He is a massive bragger who thinks he is Chad because he fucks women that are basically prostitutes. JFL at this gigacoper, I'd report him for bragging if he weren't so pathetic.

I would let him in his shit and hope Jamal and his brothers would take care of him.

He’s never been here AFAIK and I’m sure he has an incredible amount of copes living to 30 and being deformed as he is.

Hes hiding in my basement