Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have I truly become an NPC?

Rectified_Mistake

Rectified_Mistake

Banned
-
I don't know why, coincidentally this started happening around the same time the NPC meme came out, but everything just seems so...bleak!

You know what I'm talking about? I'm just in this very strange place where I'm not angry anymore, not sad, not depressed, not happy but just....exist. I read every once in a while, try to learn new things and am currently preparing (as much as my ADD like behavior allows me to at least..) for my exam to get into university but I always find myself questioning...why?

You know what's funny? I think that even if you got me in with a bunch of friends, even if you hooked me up with a perfect, virgin girlfriend who has the exact same interests as me I would still feel hollow.

I've never had this feeling before, at least not for such a long period (I've had this sensation for more than a week), does it even pass?

Low testosterone?
Perhaps. I did increase the amount of times I jack off per week...
Scary how much people are effected by a small chemical change inside their brains.

Perhaps. I did increase the amount of times I jack off per week...
Scary how much people are effected by a small chemical change inside their brains.
Yup, I jack off everyday and I still have my emotions, you could be deficient in something idk