Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have I become stale as a poster ?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Seems like I have ran out of things to say. Other than stalking and using steroids I don’t have much to contribute. Any thoughts? Be nice but honest.

You may have seeing as you got no replies

Welcome to the club of irrelevant posters :feelsautistic:

Be nice?

Ok. How about i lie?

You are the best poster on co!

At least you had your moments, I was never considered a based poster, ngl feels bad that I can't even excel in the incel community.

sucks being low iq

At least you had your moments, I was never considered a based poster, ngl feels bad that I can't even excel in the incel community.
I felt trait: being an outcast loser even on an incel forum lol

It happens to me too. But I keep reading comments and posts and that generally gives me a new idea for a thread.

For instance, my last post was about women and war, which I got after I watched a video clip of Troy on youtube.

The whole forum is dying.
The whole site was must read when I started lurking in April 2018. Every thread I was literally :giga:

Same when i joined, then it peaked with quarantine and we had a lot of lulz, now nothing special happen.

Btw i was out today and the gym is reopen, lifefuel ngl.
Nice! I just injected 10min ago. Think I will got workout tonight and do shoulders.

Who cares bro just have fun here don’t take this place too seriously it’s all satire at the end of the day.

sometimes there just isnt much to talk about, there is a limit to how much you can say on a specific topic