Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have good posture when typing using pc

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Seriously major key. I have been using my keyboard at a shitty angle and shitty laptop height. Also shitty desk and footrest.

I recently fixed everything and readjusted it according to ergonomic experts. Now far less pain/headache from waging.

question. how do people react if you sit at your computer in the office the same way you do at home?

I tend to sit with my feet on my chair sometimes and other times I'll use my arm rest as a leg rest

question. how do people react if you sit at your computer in the office the same way you do at home?

I tend to sit with my feet on my chair sometimes and other times I'll use my arm rest as a leg rest
depends on the office culture. In most American companies, it tends to be laid back enough to not matter, and most people don't care. But there are some shitty micromanager fag companies where it can be an issue. Just do your research before applying.

You should buy a Herman Miller chair like many tech workers to reach the next level of wage slave efficiency. :society:

Embody Chair - Herman Miller

View: https://youtu.be/GgdsxxO88oQ

depends on the office culture. In most American companies, it tends to be laid back enough to not matter, and most people don't care. But there are some shitty micromanager fag companies where it can be an issue. Just do your research before applying.
Interesting. Thanks for the info :feelsokman: