Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have girls lookshamed you?

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
If so what did they say.
I remember once a random food asked me why my eyebrows looked wierd. Made me insecure as fuck

Never because they think I would destroy them

"Hey, I don't know if anyone has ever told you this, but one of your eyes is set slightly higher than the other.

It doesn't affect your vision or anything, I just thought that you might want to be self conscious about it forever.

- Roastie Doctor

Yeah, nearly every femoid I asked out said "EW" really loudly. Nothing too complicated, their brains are too simple to develop an actual insult.

People don't lookashame monkeys, they stare at me with amusement and awe. They also notice how I do stuffs, like how I walk, move my hands etc.

a girl made fun of me for being short and skinny

they would laugh at me...as i walked by or had to be in any vicinity near them.

Not to my face they're too spineless to do that.

Yeah, about my nose a few times. Brb aquiline nose in 2018

Yeah, about my nose a few times. Brb aquiline nose in 2018
article-2013699-0CE69CB500000578-509_196x337.jpg

Chad

it was mostly males. the only femoid that explicitly lookshamed me was my mother.

Males humiliated me for my looks at lot more than females tbh

Told i looked like a drug addicted serial killer all my life :kys::forcedsmile::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Yes, but I had it coming in my opinion. It was about my mode of dress at the time, though.

I've only been called ugly by males

"Hey I don't know if anyone ever told you this. But you only ever felt pressure to become a doctor or have a career because you were never attractive enough for men to give you resources.

It doesn't affect your salary or anything. I just thought that you might want to be self conscious about it forever. "
lul top kek

My own mother when I was a child. One of her friends one time, but that bitch had a husband who left later in life so Im happy about that. My aunt in law but later found out her son is gay and its killing her inside (deeply conservative values) so im happy about her misery.

My mom said I look homeless because I stopped the fashion cope and get haircuts intermittently.