Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have foids been blamed for any problem in society?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I have nothing positive about myself.
★★★★★
Has society ever in their worthless lives ever decided and been smart once to ever justifyingly pointed the finger at foids for an problem that was caused by foids?

Has society ever in their worthless lives ever decided and been smart once to ever justifyingly pointed the finger at foids for an problem that was caused by foids?
NO WE ARE MARTYRS BUT THE TIME FOR OUR REVENGE WILL COME (IN VIDEO GAME)
View: https://youtu.be/sBk2CQ500dE

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

No, women can do no wrong according to modern feminist soyciety

If a man makes a mistake, its their fault and they should seek accountability for their actions

If a woman makes a mistake, they were simply a victim of circumstance

Fun fact, the first school shooter was a foid
Yeah, Brenda Spencer
1*97jbIaC9cgIQ5u6CED_clA.jpeg

She shot up the school because she hated Mondays JFL

If a man makes a mistake, its their fault and they should seek accountability for their actions

If a woman makes a mistake, they were simply a victim of circumstance
A foid could nuke India and China and soyciety would still say they are victims of circumstance

Not that I remember. They are always seen as victims by society, no matter the situation. Even single moms aren't blamed.

There is no such thing as woman loser nor womanbaby. Foids are protected class just like children. Society is basically built by 90% of bottom men for foids, 10% of men at the top and children, and nowdays negroes too. No one expect aristocrat to work hard or to defend themeselves

Not that I remember. They are always seen as victims by society, no matter the situation. Even single moms aren't blamed.
If Elliot Rodger was born with two X chromosomes and still did what he did society would just start screaming about how hard lives for women are and how it was justified to do the thing that was done. It doenst matter what is being done, but by whom it is being done

Only once, during the Salem witch trials. It was based

Scumciety caters to toilets so of course not

If Elliot Rodger was born with two X chromosomes and still did what he did society would just start screaming about how hard lives for women are and how it was justified to do the thing that was done. It doenst matter what is being done, but by whom it is being done
Society's value, morals, victims, oppressors are all reversed.

Doesn't take much thinking to realize this. It's men who have harder lives and more pressure to succeed and look good. It's women who lack empathy to the point of psychopathy. It's men who are victims of systemic oppression through things like divorce laws, false accusations, worse prospect in the job market.

Elliot didn't even need that. If he had any troon thoughts, he'd be defended by the Jew media now.

There is no such thing as woman loser nor womanbaby. Foids are protected class just like children. Society is basically built by 90% of bottom men for foids, 10% of men at the top and children, and nowdays negroes too. No one expect aristocrat to work hard or to defend themeselves
Foids shouldnt be protected since they take advantage of it

Not in the west, ever.

But look at arabs and other muslim countries, it's the opposite there.

I heard that in Dubai, if a women accuses someone of rape, SHE will get arrested. Also, in Iran, a womens testimony is worth half of a mans testimony in court.

That's pretty based if you ask me :feelsYall:

They never get blamed for anything because weak men allow them to do whatever they want without consequences

No,
No, but men get blamed all the time