Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have Ethnics Realized Yet That The White Beauty Standard Is On Its Way Out?

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
At last, have ethnics such as Pakistanis or any ethnics really realized that the BLM movement has gone global and that people of color are "in"? Have they realized that the construct of the so called colonizer standard of beauty is "out" for the 21st century and they're chads now compared to pasty eugenes who lack melanin and swagger?

I remember as soon as just recently some ethnics here were still coping with muh white beauty standard but surely with what's been going on in the mainstream they now realize that they are on top right?

Maybe in the virtue signalling olympics

But the dating market still favors whites

BLM only applies to Tyrones. Dating market is still dominated by whites. It never began for ethnicels and it never will

BLM only applies to Tyrones. Dating market is still dominated by whites. It never began for ethnicels and it never will
That is changing.

for blacks yea

its chad and tyrone only now

Dating market has solely been about attractive people. Sure whites have a higher success rate, but women will fuck anyone they percieve as attractive.

Coping with race will never change that fact.

Attraction is not a choice for most men. So black women could be pedestalized beyond belief but my eyes will simply disagree. The halo effects does seem to work on guys though somewhat. Hence we will always be seen as smelly uncool curries and Blacks will be seen as bbc slinging, good dancers with rhythm.

Last edited:
WHY DON'T YOU ASK TINDER, like right now, how the ethnics are doing???? This is all smoke and mirrors. At the end of the day ethnics are ASEXUAL SLAVES. No one asks about or cares or stands up for the fuckability of genetic trash. It has not ever happened, it WILL never happen.

WHY DON'T YOU ASK TINDER, like right now, how the ethnics are doing???? This is all smoke and mirrors. At the end of the day ethnics are ASEXUAL SLAVES. No one asks about or cares or stands up for the fuckability of genetic trash. It has not ever happened, it WILL never happen.
I betcha the tinder matches of ethnics have gone up since last year

Non-black ethnics don't benefit from the bbc halo.

66FF1D56 895E 4D31 8361 29369802CC37

A lot of these responses remind me of why I never fully considered Black Africans or especially Black Americans "ethnic" as such. I guess I'm not inclined to exactly disagree that Tyrone's smv is sky high compared to the incels from about Turkey to about Japan despite my bold initial claims.

At last, have ethnics such as Pakistanis or any ethnics really realized that the BLM movement has gone global and that people of color are "in"? Have they realized that the construct of the so called colonizer standard of beauty is "out" for the 21st century and they're chads now compared to pasty eugenes who lack melanin and swagger?

I remember as soon as just recently some ethnics here were still coping with muh white beauty standard but surely with what's been going on in the mainstream they now realize that they are on top right?
Pakistani here, only blacks are in. Please shut up if you don't know what you are talking about. All the BLM white and ethnic femorrhoids are BBC chasers. Doesn't even need to be an actual BBC, just fit the general stereotype and you're good. That's why well-spoken black guys like @Colvin76 are doomed and posting here.

Pakistani here, only blacks are in. Please shut up if you don't know what you are talking about. All the BLM white and ethnic femorrhoids are BBC chasers. Doesn't even need to be an actual BBC, just fit the general stereotype and you're good. That's why well-spoken black guys like @Colvin76 are doomed and posting here.
I was moreso touching on the decline of the whites smv than the rise of the smv of the south asians, mideasterners etc. I think they're more or less evening out in the worst way while tyrone reigns supreme like you said.

BLM=TLM (Tyrone lives Matter)

I was moreso touching on the decline of the whites smv than the rise of the smv of the south asians, mideasterners etc. I think they're more or less evening out in the worst way while tyrone reigns supreme like you said.
Ethnic SMV isn't rising, nor is white SMV declining. You are looking at it the wrong way. It's just that black SMV has gotten yet another boost to rival with white SMV. Nowadays, ethnic femorrhoids don't just go for white guys only, they also go for black guys. You have to be either white or black, otherwise it's game over.

Ethnic SMV isn't rising, nor is white SMV declining. You are looking at it the wrong way. It's just that black SMV has gotten yet another boost to rival with white SMV. Nowadays, ethnic femorrhoids don't just go for white guys only, they also go for black guys. You have to be either white or black, otherwise it's game over.
Hmm I'll look into it further. Sometimes I buy into the virtue signaling because I'm on the autism spectrum disorder spectrum. Like with those "what race would you not date" videos where the ethnic foids say no white guys time after time for example.

Hmm I'll look into it further. Sometimes I buy into the virtue signaling because I'm on the autism spectrum disorder spectrum. Like with those "what race would you not date" videos where the ethnic foids say no white guys time after time for example.
I see, I didn't know you were on the spectrum. I will take it into account if we ever get into an argument in the future. Also, those ethnic femorrhoids are just virtue signaling so the ethnic men still think they have a shot so they can shower her with gifts, food, et cetera. Remember, it's "SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets." If an ethnic femorrhoid openly confesses to liking white guys, she closes off such a big pool of orbiters (ethnic men). Therefore they just say things ethnic men want to hear, but, you should know that a female's words hold no merit. Actions speak louder than words.
This is a good example of my point. https://incels.is/threads/islamic-f...subway-station-called-her-a-terrorist.216585/

Jfl at thinking a movement full of virtue signalling retards and niggers will overwrite houndreds of thousands of years of evolution

I see, I didn't know you were on the spectrum. I will take it into account if we ever get into an argument in the future. Also, those ethnic femorrhoids are just virtue signaling so the ethnic men still think they have a shot so they can shower her with gifts, food, et cetera. Remember, it's "SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets." If an ethnic femorrhoid openly confesses to liking white guys, she closes off such a big pool of orbiters (ethnic men). Therefore they just say things ethnic men want to hear, but, you should know that a female's words hold no merit. Actions speak louder than words.
This is a good example of my point. https://incels.is/threads/islamic-f...subway-station-called-her-a-terrorist.216585/
Well according to this one shrink but idk for sure maybe he can go to hell
& thanks for the literature

Jfl at thinking a movement full of virtue signalling retards and niggers will overwrite houndreds of thousands of years of evolution

Its not just genetics in which whites hold an advantage over ethnics.

Whites also hold the most wealth and power in the world, if you look at the list of top 20 countries with the highest GDP,
you'll see that at least half of the countries are either European or have majority European population (America- which is rank no.1, Canada and Australia).

I live in a country (which is on that list BTW) with a majority European population, and based on my observations, MOST LOW-LEVEL JOBS (fast food workers, cleaners, labourers etc.) are filled with ETHNICS (despite ETHNICS being a MINORITY).

MOST HIGH LEVEL JOBS
in my country are occupied by WHITES.

The whites are in the government, making the laws and controlling the economy. There has never been an ethnic Prime Minister in my country, although we've had a female Prime Minister JFL. I rarely ever see an ethnic politician and when i do, he/she usually only occupies a position in the local or at most, state level. But at the NATIONAL LEVEL (Senate/House of Representatives), the proportion of ethnic government officials are LESS THAN 1%.

Aside from government and politics, the fields of law and finance are slightly more friendly to ethnics. The number of ethnic CEOs/board of directors/senior partners of investment firms, banks and various financial instititutions, are LESS THAN 5%. The distribution is exactly the same in the field of law, when you look at the 100 top lawyers in the country, you'll find 5 ethnics at most.

The white elites use their wealth and influence to create movements like BLM exist to FOOL people into thinking that ethnics and whites are EQUALLY CARED FOR by society and have EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL, ensuring that ethnics remain docile and spend their whole life performing their SLAVE ROLE so that their MASTERS(whites) can live a life of peace and prosperity.

The media and news are controlled by the elites of society, who use these tools for brainwashing the populace with carefully constructed propaganda to blind them from the truth. If ethnics could see through these illusions and realise that they are being SYSTEMATICALLY OPPRESSED BY WHITES, there would be protests and revolutions around the world, and seeing as though ethnics make up majority of the world's population, if they formed a coalition and worked together to fulfill the same goal: overthrowing their white overlords, I believe the WHITE EMPIRE will finally be brought to its knees.

Last edited:

Whites also hold the most wealth and power in the world, if you look at the list of top 20 countries with the highest GDP,
you'll see that at least half of the countries are either European or have majority European population (America- which is rank no.1, Canada and Australia).

I live in a country (which is on that list BTW) with a majority European population, and based on my observations, MOST LOW-LEVEL JOBS (fast food workers, cleaners, labourers etc.) are filled with ETHNICS (despite ETHNICS being a MINORITY).

MOST HIGH LEVEL JOBS

The whites are in the government, making the laws and controlling the economy. There has never been an ethnic Prime Minister in my country, although we've had a female Prime Minister JFL. I rarely ever see an ethnic politician and when i do, he/she usually only occupies a position in the local or at most, state level. But at the NATIONAL LEVEL (Senate/House of Representatives), the proportion of ethnic government officials are LESS THAN 1%.

Aside from government and politics, the fields of law and finance are slightly more friendly to ethnics. The number of ethnic CEOs/board of directors/senior partners of investment firms, banks and various financial instititutions, are LESS THAN 5%. The distribution is exactly the same in the field of law, when you look at the 100 top lawyers in the country, you'll find 5 ethnics at most.

The white elites use their wealth and influence to create movements like BLM exist to FOOL people into thinking that ethnics and whites are EQUALLY CARED FOR by society and have EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL, ensuring that ethnics remain docile and spend their whole life performing their SLAVE ROLE so that their MASTERS(whites) can live a life of peace and prosperity.

The media and news are controlled by the elites of society, who use these tools for brainwashing the populace with carefully constructed propaganda to blind them from the truth. If ethnics could see through these illusions and realise that they are being SYSTEMATICALLY OPPRESSED BY WHITES, there would be protests and revolutions around the world, and seeing as though ethnics make up majority of the world's population, if they formed a coalition and worked together to fulfill the same goal: overthrowing their white overlords, I believe the WHITE EMPIRE will finally be brought to its knees.
All cope, whites have the best physical features on average: strongest jaws, tallest height, best eye area

This is cope, it will NEVER be cool to be ethnic.

MOST HIGH LEVEL JOBS

The notion of sheer social construction playing a part deepens indeed.
This is cope, it will NEVER be cool to be ethnic.
What about hipster whites who take up yoga and shit lol