Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have anyone played this game?

Nah papers please prison architect and kerbal sapce program are my favorite

no but most likely another shovelware

I have 100% it, it's very good but not for everyone.

I really love the artstyle and gameplay of it, when you learn the knowledge on how to play the game near perfectly (you will need to play the game near perfectly) it gets so good. It's a management game with scp-like creatures that you need to keep and produce energy with, and i can't really think of any game like this.

The sequel library of ruina is a whole other type of game, a deck building rpg, the plot and the lore of project moon games are pretty interesting but also very long. If you're more into rpg and story you can play this one too.

Theres also Limbus company, but it's a gacha (Another shitty service game, hooray) and it's a fucking shame because it's the only way to get more information about lore besides comics and the other two game.

Consider getting it if you really want a game that will hook you for a whole week

Also wtf the game is 23 euros? Glad i got it free.

I have 100% it, it's very good but not for everyone.

I really love the artstyle and gameplay of it, when you learn the knowledge on how to play the game near perfectly (you will need to play the game near perfectly) it gets so good. It's a management game with scp-like creatures that you need to keep and produce energy with, and i can't really think of any game like this.

The sequel library of ruina is a whole other type of game, a deck building rpg, the plot and the lore of project moon games are pretty interesting but also very long. If you're more into rpg and story you can play this one too.

Theres also Limbus company, but it's a gacha (Another shitty service game, hooray) and it's a fucking shame because it's the only way to get more information about lore besides comics and the other two game.

Consider getting it if you really want a game that will hook you for a whole week

Also wtf the game is 23 euros? Glad i got it free.
when did you got it for free