Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any users here actually roped?

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
Title.

I heard commander zoidberg and doktordoom roped. OG members

I remember this one. But he wasn’t from here

@mickeyisonacid roped. Same goes with @Wonder Those are the only two I can think of that roped.

guy with the peter griffin avi

@TheRealChincel probably roped

wait what? for real?? when?????
A few months back, he was talking about suicide and some of us were trying to talk him out of it. He said he would do it on the Friday of the week he made the thread, and we haven't heard from him since then. But........
Last seen Nov 3, 2019
Looking at his profile, it seems he faked it. Seeing he was last seen the 3rd of this month.

There are 0 confirmed ropes

I guess if they did we wouldn’t know unless someone was friends with them personally.

Half are larping and another half are like "they didnt post in 5 minutes!" Did they roped?
You really think out of all the people here, no one has roped?

I might rope soonish because of female driving.

What happened to @StaroRavager?

On wizchan i know that one guy killed himself. It was broadcast in the news and the guy described in the thread how he would kill himself.

@angrycurrycel is the only one that I can think of that has sadly found the rope

no confirmed ropes. but probably had happened. def happened on older incel subs. probably a few here

@Gengar I think

Please explain how you'd confirm Incel ropes?

inb4 livestream it.
we can't confirm tbh unless u know em IRL or live stream. or they give their name and u see it in an obituary of the location they roped

@Gremlincel ?

@Damo the incel and @Damo de amo

@TheSecondComing roped but then he came back from the dead

No confirmed ropes like aforementioned, but mickeyonacid announced a date and never showed up again after it...