Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have any of you told your parents that you want to die?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
How did they respond?

Never voluntarily, only when my dad asked why I have no ambition. His response:

"don't know what to tell you." Can't blame him (srs)

no man thats too awkward

Not exactly, but I once told my mother that I wish she never created me. All she did was attempt to invalidate my feelings and literally said, "but life is beautiful". Then I asked her to describe what that means to her, and she couldn't give me a straight answer. Extremely predictable response tbh.

I don't want to die, and I don't want you to die, either.

Not exactly, but I once told my mother that I wish she never created me. All she did was attempt to invalidate my feelings and literally said, "but life is beautiful". Then I asked her to describe what that means to her, and she couldn't give me a straight answer. Extremely predictable response tbh.
The extent to which ‘life is beautiful’ correlates directly to the beauty of the body you were born to navigate through it with. If the body is ugly, then so too will be the life.

Yeah it went like this.
Me: Can you give me bleach?
Dad: What for?
Me: So I can drink it and die.
Mom: Tulasdanslos, what are you saying!?
Aunt: I thought he was going to clean the bathroom, that's bad.
Something like that, it happened over 2 years ago so I don't remember it all that well.

No, that sounds like normie attention seeking. People that have such close relationships like that with their parents seem entirely disingenuous.

I once told my dad that i'm planning to kill myself once i turn 25 to which he reacted with shook and become very sad which makes me feel very bad now.

Not really, just hints. I don't want to make my mom feel bad.

Nah, that's way too edgy and would not accomplish anything

About 25 times, each parent.
In the beginning they gave whatever obvious concern, but in reality there is nothing they can do. So there is no point. I tried roping and failing a few times. They still can't do shit. Nothing changes.

no but my mom told me she knows i want to die.

no and if I did they would foil my plans to kill myself eventually

I recived a thinly veiled threat of being Baker Acted. It never happened but attempting to do so would be a big mistake

No man. I wouldn't want to worry them by coming out with something like that.

Yes and they just become silent.

One time one of them even agreed with me that life is shit and wasn't surprised when people suicide.

lmao ofc not its none of their business