Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have any of you seen this guy before? GYMCELS GTFIH!

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★

This guy is going to die soon I feel like :whatfeels:

holy shit. what a retard

Just take more weight bro :soy:

This is how I do deadlifts as well, although I do not even crouch a bit.

This is how I do deadlifts as well, although I do not even crouch a bit.
i hope you do this retard shit form in the comfort of your own home instead of out in public

Look at this comment:

i hope you do this retard shit form in the comfort of your own home instead of out in public

It is actually legit. You can chose the performance. Of course you can use your legs with crouching properly. I do it only with my upper body though. There is nothing wrong with it using only the upper body for it. There are even other people do it with less weight of course, since this is actually a good exercise.
I like how it hurts, I do it until my hands start to bleed.

He is a gymcel.

It is actually legit. You can chose the performance. Of course you can use your legs with crouching properly. I do it only with my upper body though. There is nothing wrong with it using only the upper body for it. There are even other people do it with less weight of course, since this is actually a good exercise.
I like how it hurts, I do it until my hands start to bleed.

He is a gymcel.
jfl. so you stand, stiff legged, and use only your fucking upper body? even then choose a different lift/lifts to activate your upper body, or however the fuck you define upper body because it doesn't sound like you know what it is.

jfl. so you stand, stiff legged, and use only your fucking upper body?

This is nothing special nor bad. There are even plenty of other people doing this exercise with this performance.

or however the fuck you define upper body because it doesn't sound like you know what it is.

It will focus the lower back more, which is also a part of the upper body.

Mentalcel then, as you would have to be mentally retarded spastic low functioning autist to bench like that ngl.

Yea... His performance on bench pressing is kinda weird. Perhaps he wanted to use his bloated stomach?

No tbh
but Hammy mogs him hard
ded srs
itssoover.png

jfl how he bounces the weight on his fat chest

he looks like gym coper so hard

He can pull this off, genetically he can pull shit off without getting snapped up.

Lol just go gym to get enought str stat don't fuck your body in that way

He's going to fucking kill himself if he keeps doing weights like that.

this guy is risking death, while Chad does a few sets of dumbbell curls and doesn't even break a sweat

there's skinny guys on youtube who lift way more than him without looking like a boomer tub of lard

Why would you do that. Seems like a waste of energy.

the things some men will do to cope...

dats the Dive bomb technique it's :chad: as fuck