Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you played Undertale?

Virginp0wers2

Virginp0wers2

Recruit
★★
The game is fucking amazing aswell as the soundtrack. Would recommend for any incel LDAR's or NEETcels.

Why do you have a alt now?

Themisterpepsi said:
Why do you have a alt now?

i forgot my password to my main, and when i tried recovering using both my emails i never got a recovery message.

Kind of annoying because i would prob have yellow text by now. Back to skeletor blue rank i guess.

The bullet hell bits look difficult

The only two things I know about Undertale is that is has a cancerous fan base, and the game relies on emotion/light humor. Neither of those interest me in the slightest.

Tellem--T said:
fukmylyf said:
I have not.
love the new sig
I love your sig

InebriatedIrish said:
The only two things I know about Undertale is that is has a cancerous fan base, and the game relies on emotion/light humor. Neither of those interest me in the slightest.
cope

InebriatedIrish said:
The only two things I know about Undertale is that is has a cancerous fan base, and the game relies on emotion/light humor. Neither of those interest me in the slightest.

whats wrong with light humour?

Virginp0wers2 said:
whats wrong with light humour?

I personally dislike it. I don’t need facts for reasons why I dislike games, right?

InebriatedIrish said:
I don’t need facts for reasons why I dislike games, right?

Yah you doo

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
niqqers need die

Anything not European/European American needs to die.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
What about Mongolians?

There’s a reason “Mongoloid” has Mongol in it. They’re comparable to mongrels.

I have watched a lets's play,theory videos and listened to the soundtrack in 2016

Hopes & Dreams is the best

InebriatedIrish said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
What about Mongolians?
There’s a reason “Mongoloid” has Mongol in it. They’re comparable to mongrels.
Canada?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
You said everything but Europe and America, or did you not mean the US?

Technically, since Spain and Portugal are European, I can refer to the North and South America. However, I meant mostly the United States and Canada. I just want to know why you said Canada.

InebriatedIrish said:
Technically, since Spain and Portugal are European, I can refer to the North and South America. However, I meant mostly the United States and Canada. I just want to know why you said Canada.

The same reason I said Mongolians

Virginp0wers2 said:
The game is fucking amazing aswell as the soundtrack. Would recommend for any incel LDAR's or NEETcels.

I played it.
At first the simple graphics kind of turned me off, but once the story began, I was hooked.
Good game. One of the best that I recently played.
It made me finish it 3 times, that's how good it was.

Yep, Asriel is truecel

soundtrack is pretty cool. story is decent. the twist is fucking incredible. boring gameplay though

Play earthbound, undertail draws inspiration from it, got it emulated on my phone.

Yes indeed, i really liked the pacifist route.

i like the game and especially the soundtrack i just hate the fanbase