Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have any of you guys tried day game or any of the redpilled pua shit before?

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
Any of you guys have any cringy stories of when you were redpill coping and doing pua shit? Asking cuz I seem to have run out of any pua content to binge on jewtube.

I think I went directly from bluepill to blackpill

I tried cold approach at the mall before, gigacringe tbh.

No, I had the self awareness to know that it would be cringey as fuck. That, and I knew for a fact that I would get #MeToo'd and my parents would have to hire a lawyer for me.

No. I never did PUA but I did do NoFap and used to believe in the self improvement BS.

I was Redpilled before becoming Blackpilled

Give us the rundown.
Roosh V wrote a book called "Day Game", in it, he had a strategy to use on the street but it also applied in the mall. You go up to the girl and ask her "where is the pet shop", and using a couple other gimmicky tactics, you are supposed to get into a conversation and eventually get her number.

Needless to say, every try lasted less than a minute, and sometimes the foids would straight up walk away immediately. After a little less than 20 tries I completely gave up because I saw the futility of the whole process. Even if I were to maintain the conversation and get a number, it would only be a number. It wouldn't have translated to sex.

i tried this in a supermarket TBH REAL CRINGE
Yeah its awkward as FUCK

PUA always seemed like too much work to me, even during my redpill stage.

My laziness saved me, as there was no way I was going to put that kind of time and energy into getting foids.

Yes, I cold-approached over 150 sets. Nothing especially horrible or embarrassing happened, just a bunch of girls being uninterested and trying to exit the conversation ASAP. I felt like a beggar except beggars sometimes get what they're begging for..

I just can't watch cringe/rejection videos, they hit too close to home for me.

What did the foid say
she was a jailbait and was like real akward,I asked her if she used to go a lot to that market and if she was from my town,she was with her family ,we crossed like some words,and everything ended real bad when his dad came,he started putting faces like "do u know this guy?" "wtf is this dude and why is talking to my daughter" and after that i just smiled and got away trying to "hold frame"

she was a jailbait and was like real akward,I asked her if she used to go a lot to that market and if she was from my town,she was with her family ,we crossed like some words,and everything ended real bad when his dad came,he started putting faces like "do u know this guy?" "wtf is this dude and why is talking to my daughter" and after that i just smiled and got away trying to "hold frame"

you hit on a 14 year old who was at a supermarket with her fucking parents?

how the fuck did you not get arrested smh

How did it go
in this post I kinda described what happened
Roosh V wrote a book called "Day Game", in it, he had a strategy to use on the street but it also applied in the mall. You go up to the girl and ask her "where is the pet shop", and using a couple other gimmicky tactics, you are supposed to get into a conversation and eventually get her number.

Needless to say, every try lasted less than a minute, and sometimes the foids would straight up walk away immediately. After a little less than 20 tries I completely gave up because I saw the futility of the whole process. Even if I were to maintain the conversation and get a number, it would only be a number. It wouldn't have translated to sex.

you hit on a 14 year old who was at a supermarket with her fucking parents?

how the fuck did you not get arrested smh
A JAILBAIT ITS NOT ALWAYS A 14YR foid idiot,it was like 16 or maybe ,just maybe 15....and well i dont know how i didnt get arrested lol,but the stare of the dad gave me,was clearly,the message was clear "stay away from my daughter subhuman"

?
A JAILBAIT ITS NOT ALWAYS A 14YR foid idiot,it was like 16 or maybe ,just maybe 15....and well i dont know how i didnt get arrested lol,but the stare of the dad gave me,was clearly,the message was clear "stay away from my daughter subhuman"

how old were u hahahahaha

did this happen in argentina

nigga we at kindergarten.co

Fuck pua chadsplainers, this only works if you're already a chad

Hahaahahahahahahaha
it fucking blows lol. Never trying that shit again.

yes, I tried everything and now I'm trying to deincelize by wearing this fucking torture facepuller

props for being that low inhib

you must have balls of steel
Many times I would pussy out of the approach. But of course it was for good reason.

Many times I would pussy out of the approach. But of course it was for good reason.

how would you rate the foids you approached? were you more likely to pussy out if the foid was a gigastacy? what was a good reason

how would you rate the foids you approached? were you more likely to pussy out if the foid was a gigastacy? what was a good reason
Sometimes they were in groups of course, sometimes they looked too young, sometimes it was a gigastacy (too hot) or a landwhale (way too ugly, although I did approach some low tier foids), and sometimes I just got scared because cold approach takes balls. For the most part the foids were in the 4-8 range.

Yes, I cold-approached over 150 sets. Nothing especially horrible or embarrassing happened, just a bunch of girls being uninterested and trying to exit the conversation ASAP. I felt like a beggar except beggars sometimes get what they're begging for..

Same results here. Just imagine some stranger started talking to you for no reason (no sex is implied). You'd try to fuck off too.
Cold approaching is so futile, but it's the only thing left once you're a loser.

I try it, didnt go well

What's your race, frame, and PSL? Were you maybe doing this in wrong country??

What's your race, frame, and PSL? Were you maybe doing this in wrong country??
I'm white and gymmaxxed but my face is a vagina desiccant. I tried PUA in Belgrade, London and NYC.

Last edited:
no, I have some dignity left

like this much dignity -> | |

Nah never, approached girls in clubs before but never during the day