Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HAve any of you guys dropped incel lingo and outed as incel around normies/IRLs?

Jokerpilled

Jokerpilled

In the face of such absurdity, man can only laugh!
★★★★★
I did the 5'2'' indian janitor line with my faggot pedophile dad and he called me an incel the next day

Your dad is an IT mod

I did the 5'2'' indian janitor line with my faggot pedophile dad and he called me an incel the next day
I use it all the time. Being an incel is genuinely a part of my personality.

I always use 'Chad Only' in real speech. I hate seeing femcel memes and foids complaining, so I tend to let them know that they're Chad Only all the time.

Top 10 things that didnt happen

I sometimes say "cope" or "its over"

No , i dont have anyone to talk to

I dropped nothing, but I'm still receiving alerts from some jewcord group from my hs normscums and they are -maxxing everything, sending everywhere gigachads, wojaks and chuds and calling themselves sigma

yeah i asked some guy at work to help the food in aisle 5

Almost. We had a conversation with coworkers about a a foid who got flowers to work from a dude she went on one date with. Since the guy is good looking she was ecstatic.
I without thinking told "She would have been creeped out if she was not attracted to him".

Sometimes I drop other blackpills on people without thinking, e.g. I told my grandma that women initiate 70% of divorces.

I have a reputation as a guy who knows a lot of stuff, so me knowing odd facts usually slides, but you should be careful regardless.