Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you got imaginary girlfriends

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
I made my one up based on a picture of some foid i saw on FB when i was a teenager.

I think about her before i go to sleep at night. In fact i cant sleep unless i think about her.

thinking of females would keep me up, if anything. that is just gross. instead, i imagine that my pillow is an animal that i am cuddling with.

No offense to you bro but if I ever reach that point then I hope someone shoots me tbh.

Cant wait to cuddle up tonight

You all should get one. Its lifefuel especially when you're sick. You can imagine her stroking your hair while falling asleep

Sometimes I day dream fantasies in my head of having a gf

You all should get one. Its lifefuel especially when you're sick. You can imagine her stroking your hair while falling asleep
That sounds depressing tbh.

I can't, I'm too realistic for that. I know she will never be real, unless by chance I get my hands on a suitcase full of money and an abandoned laboratory. :feelsthink:

No it's suifuel because it shows that you've gone insane to a point of no return. Your brain has finally snapped and doesn't function properly anymore.

Im sure its pretty normal to fantasize.

Not an imaginary girlfriend, but I imagine I'm cuddling with some bitch when I go to bed. Yeah that sounds even more depressing as I wrote it....I don't know how I have not roped yet

I can't even suspend my disbelief enough to ever think I'll be with a girl

I've had an imaginary girlfriend for literally half my life.

I think about her before i go to sleep at night. In fact i cant sleep unless i think about her.

I'm the exact same way.

I used to, while I was in college. I can't do it anymore, though, tbh; having a gf is such an alien and mystical concept that my brain can't even process the idea anymore.

Just my waifu

No that's pretty lame.
Although sometimes I have girls appear in my dreams and take a shine to me.
Doesn't count though because it's involuntary.

Y1rq52j

I used to have a lot of imaginary girlfriends during my adolescence and early adulthood. I used to imagine myself cuddling with them at night.

Just make a tulpa gf bro

Does a character from a Visual Novel count as imaginary? Her route was so good and that it felt like a genuine relationship :feelsbadman:

Sometimes I imagine living in an alternate reality where women aren't cancer

I've had a whole harem.

I have my imaginary girlfriend. Shes a cutie who ill just say I think about a lot. I should get a custom body pillow of her soon. :p

I wish she was real so bad. My balls are bursting with seed

I never had one, but I wish the female characters I made existed

I made my one up based on a picture of some foid i saw on FB when i was a teenager.

When I was a child. Nowadays I just talk to myself.