Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you got "handsome" comments

"Handsome" = ugly

Actually good looking people are called "Cute", "hot", or "sexy"

I had women call me all of the above. I had men tell me I'm unattractive.

if u get it from family it means nothing

Everyone gets called handsome by the elderly.

NYincel said:
I had women call me all of the above. I had men tell me I'm unattractive.
If women call you cute, hot and sexy then you are. Gtfo fakecel. Men don't know shit about attractiveness tbh.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Everyone gets called handsome by the elderly.

If women call you cute, hot and sexy then you are. Gtfo fakecel. Men don't know shit about attractiveness tbh.

Two women did, they were crazy about me. They weren't supermodels, dead average girls, one 28 one 33. Another time, I wore a suit once for a presentation and girl put her hand on my back and said I'm handsome. I taught in college for a while (had to stop over anxiety) and got a few hot on RMP.

I don't have girls approaching me in the supermarket though, I have no clue about any IOI shit :(. I watch alot of YT vids and dress better now.

I do have a slightly recessed Jaw, so game over there. I was complimented for my eyes. I'm only 5'10" though

I thought guys know everything about looks, this forum is testament to that, no?

Only reason I ask is I think I'm hideous, but whenever I tell someone they act like I'm crazy (well post surgery)

NYincel said:
Two women did, they were crazy about me. They weren't supermodels, dead average girls, one 28 one 33. I wore a suit once for a presentation and girl put her hand on my back and said I'm handsome. I don't have girls approaching me in the supermarket though, I have no clue about any IOI shit :(. I watch alot of YT vids and dress better now.

I do have a slightly recessed Jaw, so game over there. I was complimented for my eyes.

I thought guys know everything about looks, this forum is testament to that, no?

We think we know what makes us attractive, but at the end of the day, it's the women who decide we are or we aren't, and not men. And definitely not the aspies on here. More often that not, we can generally tell who's good looking, but attractiveness is something completely different. A slightly recessed jaw may be seen as unattractive on here, but that doesn't mean women care. Women don't care about your amount of eyelid exposure either. Nor do they care about your eye color. Yet all the aspies on here are trying to convince you that you'll never be attractive if you don't have any of the positive attributes, or that you are less attractive because of it. Just take everything you read on here with a grain of salt. Unless you are truly deformed like I am, then it's over. But the majority of the user base could pass as normies if they were to hide their severe autism. I bet you are a good looking dude. Don't think that many men in real life are comfortable enough with their own sexuality to say that you are good looking. That's why it's easier for men to call you ugly because why would they admit you're good looking? If you question yourself, feel free to PM me, and I'll give you an accurate rating, but at the end of the day, PSLI ratings mean jack all. It's all about how women treat you, and how they behave in your presence.

jackbud said:
"Handsome" = ugly

Actually good looking people are called "Cute", "hot", or "sexy"

Cute? I have been called cute so many times.. cute means shit

zebracrossing said:

Sounds like you're probably attractive mate

RREEEEEEEEE said:
We think we know what makes us attractive, but at the end of the day, it's the women who decide we are or we aren't, and not men. And definitely not the aspies on here. More often that not, we can generally tell who's good looking, but attractiveness is something completely different. A slightly recessed jaw may be seen as unattractive on here, but that doesn't mean women care. Women don't care about your amount of eyelid exposure either. Nor do they care about your eye color. Yet all the aspies on here are trying to convince you that you'll never be attractive if you don't have any of the positive attributes, or that you are less attractive because of it. Just take everything you read on here with a grain of salt. Unless you are truly deformed like I am, then it's over. But the majority of the user base could pass as normies if they were to hide their severe autism. I bet you are a good looking dude. Don't think that many men in real life are comfortable enough with their own sexuality to say that you are good looking. That's why it's easier for men to call you ugly because why would they admit you're good looking? If you question yourself, feel free to PM me, and I'll give you an accurate rating, but at the end of the day, PSLI ratings mean jack all. It's all about how women treat you, and how they behave in your presence.
Women seem comfortable around me. I get smiles here and there. I realize now I had IOIs. Once I went to a party and this girl kept looking at me and smiling. A guy said WTF, aren't you going to talk to her at least?

I know I would always talk to women with my hands folded around my body. One girl tried to free them up while I was talking to her :lol:. Once a girl at work asked me to come to her house and teach her programming. She was like 29 or so. All the guys said that is directly asking you out in a very nice appropriate way for work. He said you don't have to fuck her on the first time but certainly get to know her, etc. 

I sent my pics to women on CL and a few didn't even respond :*(

But. I am also an old virgin. I don't know. I'm high inhib.

zebracrossing said:

Yeah getting called cute as a six foot white guy is good but as a 5'6 curry its over even if you get called hot

In the end I'm probably a mentalcel. A female therapist said if it would actually be easier if it were your looks. She told me a large percentage of communication is nonverbal. Everything from a slumped posture, gait, to eye contact, etc. I'm blind to most of that.

all the time

do i capitalize on it? no, because i'm an aspie.