Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have any of you faggots ever tried to kill yourself?

Caton-El-Joven

Caton-El-Joven

Greycel
I was 16 when I tried to commit suicide. I was drunk and I snuck out the house. I was trying to reach this overpass but by the time I reached the place the alcohol had dissipated from my body so I pussied out. Fell asleep on the side of the street.
I got sent to a psych ward a few hours later.
Any other faggots ever tried to rope but failed?

When I was in highschool, I attempted going out the "honourable" way (that was the idea at least) by committing harakiri with a knife I found. Didn't work out. Also went to the top of a tall hospital parking garage once. Pussied out again.

I tried suicide by cop but got tazed instead of shot.

almost did. i was speeding down the freeway with the intention to crash myself to death. i chickened out, needless to say.

I didn’t euphorically rejoice in hs on my 18th birthday as originally planned because an incoming freshman whitoid…

nvm, GrAY, last time I mentioned the latter I got giga temp banned n shiet, mang

No suicide is for pussies.

No I cannot do roping.

No. About almost 2 years ago I HEAVILY considered purchasing an exit bag/suicide bag though. I was very suicidal at the time and often would dream up "fun" ways to do it, like covering myself in chum and jumping into a pit of alligators at a theme park in public, or filling a car up with makeshift explosives and driving off a cliff into an abandoned quarry or something.

Unlike a lot of other people i just kind of saw it as an easy way out of a life I never asked for. It was always a logical solution in my mind and not really produced from sadness, although i was and certainly am still depressed. Eventually after a while the suicidal ideation kind of subsided and while I get bouts of it every now and then, I have kind of accepted my situation for the moment.

I'm not really sure what stopped me that day, when I almost reached the breaking point, but I think it was just the hope that my copes will be better and more advanced in the future. Like maybe a new life inside VR could help me to cope.

i have stolen a carton of great northen but the bottle-o didn't even bother to do anything:feelsaww:
do you live in a shithole neighbourhood or the northern territory by any chance? they are probably used to abo shenanigans

almost did. i was speeding down the freeway with the intention to crash myself to death. i chickened out, needless to say.
Racing towards Jannah, like a Martyrdom operation against a heavy gathering of Iraqi Army vehicles in the international Highway of Anbar. I'd like my death to be like that, but obviously, in a war torn country as a SVBIED with lots of explosives and destroy as many enemy vehicles as possible.

I was in the psychiatric hospital when I was 21, nearly 22:

APH

APH1

I pointed a gun in my head

I pointed a gun in my head
The BEST way to leave this world is to go as a soccer player of fortune in Africa or Iraq/Syria/Afghanistan/Mindanao del Sur(Philippines) and score a goal with lots of soccer balls in your born laden wagon. If you know what I mean :feelsdevil: (in videogame).

I will just copemaxx, I should have money by then.
I don't know, man. Having almost no social interaction or girlfriends in your lifetime seems boring. Also, every cope has an end. Anyways, it's good knowing you will copemax. It is what it is, I wish I could change our fates.

i'am a muslim so i'am afraid of killing myself so i don't go to hell but i'am planning to explode myself in a police station in france.maybe then i will go to heaven.

Will you ever kill yourself, dear staff member? Personally, I will in due time (once my parents leave this world without purpose).
No bro, I will never do that. I will leave my country and live in a third world country and be treated like a king if things get too bad here.

i tried with pills when i was 16, back in the PUAhate era

I strongly thought about it at some point, but I didn't really "tried"