Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you ever held 2 jobs at the same time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
How is it? Did you think it was worth it? Was it unbearable or a decent way to kill time?

No, I've only had one at a time. I wanted to get a second, but my move to Germany happened first.
Good luck in your new country. Immigrating ain't easy. Does a big part of your paycheck go to food and rent and other bills? From all I've heard and read regarding immigration, it's not as peachy as it sounds, and you end up trading one hell for another.

idk how people do it unless they have super stable schedules

i posted this before but it was pure hell, i spent most of 2017 working both my main job and on a freelance project, the client was totally unreasonable and most of the money was stolen by a middleman who also ruined our professional relationship, leaving me with nothing to show for after slaving through most of the spring and summer of that year (the best seasons?)

I don't think I ever recovered mentally after that one. it was pure distilled evil.

then immediately the year after that, I was going on a difficult job hunt with online tests and shit, and got interested in a woman who was entangled with some average looking moron, working as a cashier in a clothing store and who basically had no future... and they were getting engaged..... like, fuck off.... just fuck off.

i kind of doubt there's an escape route if your life history is this fucked up, you could work 5 jobs and someone who fills ice cream cones for a living could lifemog you simply by existing.

No, because I mostly worked when I was finishing university or highschools. From the people I heard who have two jobs, it´s not worth it, at least concerning the stress level. This situation generates a decrease in job performance in both of the work settings.

The only viable solution, in my opinion, would be a full time job and a side business on your own.

i posted this before but it was pure hell, i spent most of 2017 working both my main job and on a freelance project, the client was totally unreasonable and most of the money was stolen by a middleman who also ruined our professional relationship, leaving me with nothing to show for after slaving through most of the spring and summer of that year (the best seasons?)

I don't think I ever recovered mentally after that one. it was pure distilled evil.

then immediately the year after that, I was going on a difficult job hunt with online tests and shit, and got interested in a woman who was entangled with some average looking moron, working as a cashier in a clothing store and who basically had no future... and they were getting engaged..... like, fuck off.... just fuck off.

i kind of doubt there's an escape route if your life history is this fucked up, you could work 5 jobs and someone who fills ice cream cones for a living could lifemog you simply by existing.
This situation you're describing is literally something I've imagined happening to me. I'm very anxious and paranoid, and this is a big reason why I don't take risks or do things that requires trusting people. That's awful what happened to you man. It seems to me that's how people get rich in countries like ours, by screwing other people (not that it doesn't happen in the west, but at least they have other ways to get rich).

This situation you're describing is literally something I've imagined happening to me. I'm very anxious and paranoid, and this is a big reason why I don't take risks or do things that requires trusting people. That's awful what happened to you man. It seems to me that's how people get rich in countries like ours, by screwing other people (not that it doesn't happen in the west, but at least they have other ways to get rich).
that's what I thought but I felt I needed to give it one more try. it's the last time I trust anyone. this type of behavior is endemic and I feel the only people that refrain from it are those who are already very wealthy.

if you're dealing with someone who has a high standard of living but money troubles, then you're at a huge risk of being swindled like I was.
if you're dealing with a professional with a good financial status, then you can reasonably expect them to treat you like a human being.

No, but I really wish I had that discipline to do that tfw ; _; or to work and ewhore

I havent had a job yet but my mom is making me get one.

Haven't had a job

but i think i would rather starve than have two jobs