Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Have any of you ever gropemaxxed?

Have you ever gropemaxxed?

• Yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Awooo!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I guess this one would apply more to ethnicels, as it is very hard to get away with gropemaxxing here in the West. Maybe at a packed party where everyone is drunk, but if you get caught its OVER.

It seems easy to gropemaxx in public transport or just crowded areas in India and other highly populated 3rd world areas. Plus women are less likely to report it. Surely some of you have taken advantage of it. Is it worth it?

Kek its not even a crime for currys

I groped my sleeping cousin when I was 9 or something

I wouldn't be here if I did.

I did it once during High School.

Maybe I did, then again my not who knows? :feelsjuice:

when i was 13 i went to a water park with my family and i went off on my own to the wave pool and started groping this 16 year old bitch with big titties in a black bikini. i tried to play it off like i was just crashing into her when the waves hit but then i got aroused and stopped the charade and just started feeling her up. she got really scared and froze up and was all stiff. when the waves stopped she swam away instantly jfl

disclaimer: this is a work of fiction.

if u do this in the west,

it's so over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back