Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you done pua& approach?

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
How was your experience list them.

PUA is for 6+/10 normies.

marin said:
I'm aware of my face tbh

I approached 30 females one time and got rejected by 27 of them and only got 3 numbers.
None did not want to have sex with me.

universallyabhorred said:
PUA is for 6+/10 normies.

Negative it's for 8+

Rejection 200% of the time. They replied and then walked away. If you are ugly talking to females is like an interview.

I've never approached a woman before.

incelman said:
Rejection 200% of the time. They replied and then walked away. If you are ugly talking to females is like an interview.

Exactly my friend.

catfishman23 said:
Exactly my friend.

It's all a massive pile of crap. If you need to approach and game then it's over boyo.

incelman said:
It's all a massive pile of crap. If you need to approach and game then it's over boyo.

Once I get my plastic surgery I will start approaching again. Until then LDARing.

Pua is useless for ugly people. It doesn't matter how good of a pua you are if your just ugly as fuck.

yes and the result was rejection AND assault from whiteknights

Nope, I never fell for that bullshit.

I tried it about 6 years ago. Only time I was even remotely successful was with some other PUA approached and I had to be wingman. Every single girl I approached rejected me, or flaked out on me. I did manage to chat up this 16 year old when I was super drunk, she seemed to be down but I deleted her number once I sobered up cause I didn't want to go to jail, or have that shit ruin my life.

High school girls are so easy, I wish I wasn't such a mentalcel back then.

catfishman23 said:
Once I get my plastic surgery I will start approaching again. Until then LDARing.

PS can't help sinc eowmen have the ability to sense you genetic composistion

catfishman23 said:

Me too boyo, I'm only 5 surgeries away from my first approach tbh.

I dont use autistic pua and rsd tactics.

I have gone up to girls and asked them for their numbers numerous times. Even when I get the number none respond (they might be fake), or recognize me.

Nah, im not retarded

pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
I tried it about 6 years ago. Only time I was even remotely successful was with some other PUA approached and I had to be wingman. Every single girl I approached rejected me, or flaked out on me. I did manage to chat up this 16 year old when I was super drunk, she seemed to be down but I deleted her number once I sobered up cause I didn't want to go to jail, or have that shit ruin my life.

High school girls are so easy, I wish I wasn't such a mentalcel back then.
Fakecel

I was a "extreme shyness and social anxiety incel"
with experience and efforts and lots of travel I fought my social anxiety, now I don't have it much (still a little but not much)
I read some PUA stuff and did approaching
i don't have any "game" tough, i just say hi and chat a bit
it worked ok for me because i was good looking to begin with tough

Tried it, approached around 200 sets over a 6 months period. Got three real phone numbers (it was before phone numbers became old fashioned) of which one resulted in a date that went nowhere.

PUA "works" by getting decent looking guys to go out and play the numbers game.

Nowadays when I "approach" women, it's mostly to make them uncomfortable. I can read the disgust in their face but as long as I'm polite and they are stationary, they have no choice but to endure me.

catfishman23 said:
How was your experience list them.

Cope. It won't matter how much fucking "Frame" or "masculine aura" you're radiating if a girl can easily see you're a balding ugly short indian who she wouldn't even spit on.