Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have any of you attempted suicide

H

horsecel

Recruit
★★
I have once a couple of months ago. I tried stabbing myself in the neck but I only managed to make a small pinch then I got too scared to go all the way through. It hurt a lot and I did bleed a little. If I’m gonna try again which I probably will before summer ends, I’m going to need to find a more efficient way.

I covered my face with a pillow once. Other than that i dont remember.

I tried stabbing myself in the neck but I only managed to make a small pinch then I got too scared to go all the way through. It hurt a lot and I did bleed a little.
Lmao you didn't try to commit shit :feelskek:

Also for me well no

i have tested the waters with hanging though

Going outside is basically attempted suicide for me, it seems like everything and everyone wants to kill me

No. If I was gonna kms I would inject heroin for a euphoric painless death.

No, suicide is for pussies:feelswhat:

No, suicide is for pussies:feelswhat:
Nah its based if your life is shit. And tbh it depends on what u view as a shit life, personally I don’t wanna rot for the rest of my life

In 9th grade I was close to dewit

Nah its based if your life is shit. And tbh it depends on what u view as a shit life, personally I don’t wanna rot for the rest of my life
Suicide is game over. It is the only option, when everything is really over for you. So you can't handle the game and you give up. That's not based.

Suicide is game over. It is the only option, when everything is really over for you. So you can't handle the game and you give up. That's not based.
Read manhwa "The world after the fall"

I'm gonna do it once im tired of all my copes :feelsjuice:

I haven't, but I'm considering it. Years go by and nothing really changes. If its going to be anything like this for the next 40-50 years then I might as well pull the plug early

I've attempted to attempt it