Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you actually fixed a bad sleep schedule?

nowiff

nowiff

Luminary
★★★★★
I sleep at 5 am and wake up at 3 pm

It's genuinely so hard to fix does anyone else have similar experiences? It's 6 pm right now and I really feel tired. Even though tired I end up not having the urge to sleep after playing video games for a few rounds.

Wake up early and endure it until night without taking a nap.
Do physical activity.
Meditate.
Definitely use blue light filters on all your screens at night.
Reduce light intensity before sleep and only use reddish or at least warm-white lights at night (at least 2-3 hours before bed).
Get daylight during the day.

These should help.

Yes, I hit myself in the head until i black out, JK i dont, What i actually do is put on some calming music and focus on the waves of the song while doing military sleep excersise

Wake up early and endure it until night without taking a nap.
Do physical activity.
Meditate.
Definitely use blue light filters on all your screens at night.
Reduce light intensity before sleep and only use reddish or at least warm-white lights at night (at least 2-3 hours before bed).
Get daylight during the day.

These should help.
This is legit, I think it's the blue light from phones. That's what stimulates me alot

if i really want to go back to normal sleep schedule i deprive sleep until at least 19:00-21:00 and then i wake up in the morning, but it shifts eventually after some time, i often have days when i don't feel tired even after 20+ hours awake so i can't fall asleep until morning and it fucks up my sleep again.

Yes, I hit myself in the head until i black out, JK i dont, What i actually do is put on some calming music and focus on the waves of the song while doing military sleep excersise
Seems interesting. Could help since I have insomnia. I can feel sleepy but not actually fall asleep it's torture :fuk:

if i really want to go back to normal sleep schedule i deprive sleep until at least 19:00-21:00 and then i wake up in the morning, but it shifts eventually after some time, i often have days when i don't feel tired even after 20+ hours awake so i can't fall asleep until morning and it fucks up my sleep again.
You play arma for 20+ hours???

Don't sleep for 24 hours then sleep early

Seems interesting. Could help since I have insomnia. I can feel sleepy but not actually fall asleep it's torture :fuk:
Break core or Fred V and Graphix something like that relaxes my brain

Hahaha ok, You have more hours than me tho boyo!

This is legit, I think it's the blue light from phones. That's what stimulates me alot
Yes it kills your sleep rhythm. Hours before my sleep my phone, my monitor and my room lights are all reddish tint.
I actually can't go to sleep if I'm exposed to a lot of light or sound or other stimulating things before sleep.

No fixing it. Being a night owl is largely genetic. I suffer from it too and am gonna try for night shift jobs. I have tried way too many times to be a morning person. Never works. All that torturing yourself with only sleeping 3 hours a night because it’s so unnatural just for it to go right back to night owlness in one day of relaxing

Yes it kills your sleep rhythm. Hours before my sleep my phone, my monitor and my room lights are all reddish tint.
I use Twilight on Android and f.lux on PC btw
They are very good and have customization.
For my room I have RGB LED and warm CFL lamp

No fixing it. Being a night owl is largely genetic. I suffer from it too and am gonna try for night shift jobs. I have tried way too many times to be a morning person. Never works. All that torturing yourself with only sleeping 3 hours a night because it’s so unnatural just for it to go right back to night owlness in one day of relaxing
Probably

I did the 1 day no sleep next day thing and I ended up not getting quality sleep. Like I woke up after 4 hours and still felt tired the whole day. Meanwhile with my "bad" sleep schedule I feel energetic and well rested.

If all else fails I will have to consult a (((professional))) jfl

Probably

I did the 1 day no sleep next day thing and I ended up not getting quality sleep. Like I woke up after 4 hours and still felt tired the whole day. Meanwhile with my "bad" sleep schedule I feel energetic and well rested.

If all else fails I will have to consult a (((professional))) jfl
Same. I have been awake for over 24 hours at times and still can’t sleep at night. Was awake 42 hours straight once and my body woke me up after 5 hours even after that

I just stay awake for a cool 24 hours and try to fall asleep at a proper bed time