Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have any good orbiting cringe stories?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Hopefully nobody is orbiting today but I’m sure many are former orbiters. Please share some funny or cringe orbiting stories.

I dont orbit but i saw alot of kids at my school do it all the time. Especially the losers who orbit around 1 girl and take her word like gospel even though its just another repeated opinion word for word from twitter

My worst one was when I was around like 22 I was orbiting this girl at work and firmly in the friend zone. One day we went to Walmart and as we were exiting I ran into an older woman (like my parents age) that I went to college with. We exchanged greetings and such and she leaned in and quietly said “Ellsworth is this your gf?” I was like no, just friends :kys::feelsree::feelsrope:

Used to orbit a girl. She was so fuking cute man, and I asked her out twice got rejected both times. I made awkward conversations with her on snapchat everyday till she stopped talking to me like sane person.

I’m too ugly to even orbit tbh.

was too high inhib to orbit as a teen