Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have any foids ever treated you even slightly well?

lowz1r

lowz1r

taking a break from reality
I actually can't think of the last time I was grateful to a foid.

Yes, but only when they asked me to help them with their coursework or serve as an emotional tampon, when I had to listen to their snot and complaints about ex-boyfriends, girlfriends and parents.

I've had foids be a bit more "nicer" to me out of necessity, fake politeness, etc.

And ofc, some were just more pleasant & tolerable than others.

When they're paid to (cashiers, nurses, administration, etc) or when they're old AF

>women
>rational
They are not characterized by selflessness. Everything they do is always done in order to get something. The simps can throw money at women just like that, without getting anything in return.

besides my family and my neighbors, no

Sure but only until they get what they want and have used me for their own selfish purposes.

Usually I take on the role of their surrogate parent or “free” therapist who they trauma dump onto.

They start off buttering me up for this shit by love bombing me and making me think I’m the best thing since sliced bread and really pushing the idea I could have a chance with them and thus the chance at having a life and some love finally only to ultimately pull the rug out from under me like the cruel, cold and heartless cunt/s that they are.

So yeah they get bored of me and I’m discarded as they run off to be fucked/dicked down and physically and psychologically abused by Chad as usual.

Sigh.

Sure but only until they get what they want and have used me for their own selfish purposes.

Usually I take on the role of their surrogate parent or “free” therapist who they trauma dump onto.

They start off buttering me up for this shit by love bombing me and making me think I’m the best thing since sliced bread and really pushing the idea I could have a chance with them and thus the chance at having a life and some love finally only to ultimately pull the rug out from under me like the cruel, cold and heartless cunt/s that they are.

So yeah they get bored of me and I’m discarded as they run off to be fucked/dicked down and physically and psychologically abused by Chad as usual.

Sigh.
0ec12694e72073e069c847a11efdf49d w200

Shoot them!

Sigh.
so ironic how they go on about how much they value "muh pERsonality and kindness" when in reality, they only ABUSE those traits when they need to and only reward and give sex to typical douchebag chads.

Chad pumps and dumps them, then they find some sexless deprived man to comfort them so they can get their confidence back only to go back to getting railed by chad.

Last edited:
It depends on your interpretation of "treating you well" if you say that they arent mean to you on a daily Basis then in my first Highschool yes, there was only one girl that spited me because i couldn't stand her whatsoever she was nuts.

Outside of that maybe two or three girls in Elementary, but I cant really remember that time too well. Its been too long and i usually didnt interact with girls in Elementary anyway.

Funniest thing about Elementary is that my Elementary class teacher basically fucked up my life by giving me a better grade in a test that was keypoint in my Story to become who i am nowadays.

All girls from 2013 onward treated me like shit or just ignored me. Literally every single female teacher i had EVER just straight up hated me from hello.

I must have that "aura" on me lol.

In university its no different female profs hated me because of my antinatalistic views and the fact that im not following woke agenda. :feelshaha:

I also am a Karen magnet, when i worked in retail i was swarmed with Karens and Witch like Hags on a constant basis. It got so bad that i was eventually fired from that job because multiple Karens reported me for making a fool of them - no they did that themselves, i just laughted about their idiocy.

Shoot all foids down, enslave them, beat them those disgustings creatures for not aknowledging my existence, they ignore me like i don't exist, i don't exist to them.

Sure, when I was young kid in grade school. From around 12 on, they've treated me like dirt. I guess that's the point where physical attractiveness really starts to matter.

Yes, but only when they asked me to help them with their coursework or serve as an emotional tampon, when I had to listen to their snot and complaints about ex-boyfriends, girlfriends and parents.

this. all people need to be careful of a 'friendly' hole. all holes are designed by nature to extract things from men with nothing in return

I've had foids be a bit more "nicer" to me out of necessity, fake politeness, etc.

And ofc, some were just more pleasant & tolerable than others.
Same. No foid would interact with me unless it was mandatory though