Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have any foid LARPers been exposed on here?

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
Never seen a foid LARP get outed/exposed on here, are there any notable members who were?

ive seen some yeah dont care to remember their names.

No one big or noteworthy. Foids naturally crave a lot of attention, so they usually out themselves within a day or two of registering, their little roastie brains can't handle not mining all of the untapped potential orbiters that exist here.

Foids can’t write a argumentive paragraph without saying “As a woman” as if their opinion is more valuable if they let everyone know they are a woman. It was a running joke on the MGTOW forums that I used to post on a few years ago.

Yes. There was a black foid LARPing as male & incel.

No one big or noteworthy. Foids naturally crave a lot of attention, so they usually out themselves within a day or two of registering, their little roastie brains can't handle not mining all of the untapped potential orbiters that exist here.
Umm no sweaty. Right. So, disagreeing with you is now hating men and seeking attention? Wow. What an angry little guy with a small dick you must be XD

Yes, check the appeals, and yes they're still LARPing here, about 3 or 4 of them.

I always imagine the foid reporter who was tasked to disguise herself as an incel and do a documentary about this site and the users,trying to take notes of the acronyms,searching for terrorist discussion and having a hard time to keep her disguise, barely posting small sentences in the most popular threads.

Hello reporter,PM me pls :panties:

Yup, there was a black foid who got exposed, she was legit ugly, she looked like a 1/10 currycel, even I mogged her I guess. I don't remember her id, if there is any novembercel here still remembers that incident, please share some details.

@RREEEEEEEEE do you remember?

Yup, there was a black foid who got exposed, she was legit ugly, she looked like a 1/10 currycel, even I mogged her I guess. I don't remember her id, if there is any novembercel here still remembers that incident, please share some details.

Even if she was a legit 1/10, she could still have sex with 100 guys in a month if she wanted to. I've seen "who's the father" segments on Maury Povich and Jerry Springer where these fat, ugly black landwhales have had sex with 20-30 different guys all within a time segment short enough that each of them could plausibly be the father of her kid.

Even if she was a legit 1/10, she could still have sex with 100 guys in a month if she wanted to. I've seen "who's the father" segments on Maury Povich and Jerry Springer where these fat, ugly black landwhales have had sex with 20-30 different guys all within a time segment short enough that each of them could plausibly be the father of her kid.
Yup, that's why women can't be incels. I think she had bf too, but I can't find that thread anywhere.

I'm sure there's many female lurkers here, but exposed? I don't know. I think that lurking bitches don't last too long. They hate being faced with proof that they're shallow, hypergamous pieces of shit but constantly lie to normies and betas that appearance is one of the least important requirements.

Women HATE ugly truths.

Also, lurkers come here to cherry pick, and take snapshots of extreme views to show everyone how "incels think they're entitled to women's bodieeeees --- oh emm gee"
They turn a blind eye on experiences with shy, unattractive guys making courageous attempts to date a woman and being turned down cruelly, but go home with a grunting, sub-90 IQ badboy Chad because "he's soooo hot", and then when they hit the post-30 wall and start sagging, they start bitching how men are assholes.

Foids can't just give us a safe space for once. Is it so hard for them to understand personal boundaries?

Yeah but they get banned fast. They cant help but expose themselves.

There was one that posted their face that looked like a male, but was later found to be female and was banned.

Chewbacca?
Foids can’t write a argumentive paragraph without saying “As a woman” as if their opinion is more valuable if they let everyone know they are a woman. It was a running joke on the MGTOW forums that I used to post on a few years ago.
Foids always have such a self-important outlook on anything to the point where it’s impossible to have a discussion with them.

Chewbacca?

Foids always have such a self-important outlook on anything to the point where it’s impossible to have a discussion with them.
Ya, her name was something like that.

nothing noteworthy, really. especially not after the introduction of the new vetting measures. nowadays, it is very unlikely to have any active females around.

they can't hide their degenarete nature

Yeah but they get banned fast. They cant help but expose themselves.

Yes. There was a black foid LARPing as male & incel.

Was it the one that posted on the rate me thread and nobody noticed it was a foid? She ended up outing herself and said she was a dike so she "knew" the struggle of being rejected by foids but still felt she would be deceiving us if she stayed (based). Tbh if it was her she was fucking ugly, so at least it wasn't some Stacy bitch or normie roasties, but an actual ugly dike which is as close to the incel experience a food can get.

How do the mods find these things out? I went and checked the appeals like @Father_Gascoigne said, and I can't find anyone saying anything like "Alright, you caught me, I'm a girl, but I wanna stay anyway."

If you find a foid please stab her and twist the blade and leave her to leak to her death ok thx

That's weird, this didn't show up in my notifications. Did you edit me into this post? That would explain why I wasn't notified.

But, to answer your question, yes I remember. I posted about it in this thread. It had a fucked up lower third which was its biggest setback.

Was it the one that posted on the rate me thread and nobody noticed it was a foid? She ended up outing herself and said she was a dike so she "knew" the struggle of being rejected by foids but still felt she would be deceiving us if she stayed (based). Tbh if it was her she was fucking ugly, so at least it wasn't some Stacy bitch or normie roasties, but an actual ugly dike which is as close to the incel experience a food can get.
I think we are talking about the same person. They posted their picture in the Megaratings thread. I may have had it PM me, I am not sure but if I check, I could find out its username. I gotta be honest, at least they confessed even though they could have easily LARPed as an ugly male. I didn't doubt it for a second.

@Chewbacca
she was legit 1.5/10 ugly black foid tbh
even i was fooled when i saw her pics, thought it was a legit ugly incel.
too bad she outed herself and got banned.

@Chewbacca
she was legit 1.5/10 ugly black foid tbh
even i was fooled when i saw her pics, thought it was a legit ugly incel.
too bad she outed herself and got banned.

link pls

Umm no sweaty. Right. So, disagreeing with you is now hating men and seeking attention? Wow. What an angry little guy with a small dick you must be XD
actually sweaty im a traditional woman who respects mens rights

I vote republican except in the last 15 elections

That's weird, this didn't show up in my notifications. Did you edit me into this post? That would explain why I wasn't notified.

But, to answer your question, yes I remember. I posted about it in this thread. It had a fucked up lower third which was its biggest setback.

I think we are talking about the same person. They posted their picture in the Megaratings thread. I may have had it PM me, I am not sure but if I check, I could find out its username. I gotta be honest, at least they confessed even though they could have easily LARPed as an ugly male. I didn't doubt it for a second.

Yea I edited to tag you, but I thought notification should still work, weird.
Yup found it https://incels.is/threads/confession-ban-request.24214/#post-385184

we had a 2/10 black foid larper with a ecksbox one male avatar avatar.

Usually they don't speak because it will be obvious it is female if they started commenting on stuff

How do the mods find these things out? I went and checked the appeals like @Father_Gascoigne said, and I can't find anyone saying anything like "Alright, you caught me, I'm a girl, but I wanna stay anyway."
They never outright say they're foids but their writing and words are usually a dead giveaway to many, I can't quite describe it, check their appeals;

@WannabeChad, @Opferkind and also one black woman;

https://incels.is/threads/confession-ban-request.24214/#post-385184

i rembember that black foid that was so ugly we all thought it was a guy nobody suspected her to be female until she said so.

besides that its pretty much impossible for foids to have real prescence on this site because as soon as they show themselves knajjd swoops in and banhammers them. and whats the point of a female larping as a male incel and sounding like the rest of us? she cant get any attention since no one knows its a cunt

I've gone looking through the appeals, I don't how you confirm someone's gender through how they type.

I don't have specifics about these particular appeals in question, but If I had to guess, the methods for determining and verifying one as a foid maybe kept hidden from users for reasons of exploitation by foids and normies.

But if you see a lot of whiteknighting for females, being disgusted at extremely misogynistic ideas, rage at the idea that someone who can't help instinctively but find JBs sexually attractive even though they have no wish to act out as a hebephile, not commenting on threads that severely trigger them when they have no way to defend themselves, see words and sentences like "y'all", "for realz", "dude, don't.....", "little man", " mental gymnastics", "toxic", "you're just bitter ....", " .../s" etc., PMing other users for their personal details and their opinions on topics that triggered them, creating threads on foid worship on a constant basis or just straight up registering as a female.

As other have said, Foids always have such a self-important outlook on anything to the point where it’s impossible to have a discussion with them.

They can't hide it so they get exposed all the time

QONVIyz.gif

Anyone still have the pic she posted of herself? I find it hard to believe no one here caught on to her by just looking at her pic.