Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have always been a complete outcast

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
Ever since I started school at the age 6 I've had no friends, no female attention, and basically no social interactions. When I was a kid I greatly enjoyed negative attention from others and I have always had a lot of hatred for people, especially for adult females.

Just been completely lonely ever since, gotten a lot of trauma from childhood, constant extreme social anxiety and stress.

Funny enough people like believing you are autistic for being socially inept, avoiding people, and living in isolation, they are too dumb and lazy too think about the idea of cause and effect.

Smartphone addiction has been a great coping mechanism but it has wasted most of my life and ruined any potential I had for curing my problems, especially in regards to looks. My looks are bad cause of unhealthy diet most of childhood and teenage years, sugar and grains was a great coping mechanism., and cause of constant deprivation of sunlight, not being outside.

Man those normies aren't human

Story of my life

Im just glad i have several online friends, before i joined these forums i had zero friends.

Being an unattractive ethnic male:

Ignored by women.

Ignored by people.

Low-tier jobs.

Low energy and motivation because you need to be successful during development years to grow to a normal human being.

I will never forgive this world, I will never forget this world. I am 34 years old and I have been bitter since I tried to lookmaxx and get rejected, the day I hit 30 is the day I woke up and became an incel. Why should the beautiful people get children and success? I wont accept it..

Ever since I started school at the age 6 I've had no friends, no female attention, and basically no social interactions. When I was a kid I greatly enjoyed negative attention from others and I have always had a lot of hatred for people, especially for adult females.

Just been completely lonely ever since, gotten a lot of trauma from childhood, constant extreme social anxiety and stress.

Funny enough people like believing you are autistic for being socially inept, avoiding people, and living in isolation, they are too dumb and lazy too think about the idea of cause and effect.

Smartphone addiction has been a great coping mechanism but it has wasted most of my life and ruined any potential I had for curing my problems, especially in regards to looks. My looks are bad cause of unhealthy diet most of childhood and teenage years, sugar and grains was a great coping mechanism., and cause of constant deprivation of sunlight, not being outside.
No nutrition = no life.

Brutal as fuck if you haven't had any friends for that long. I only started being a complete loner NPC in high school. :feelsohgod:

No nutrition = no life.
True, I grew up in a rather poor household, next to no money for food half of the month.

Also with little money you can't eat nutritious food like meat everyday.
have you not seen the state of normie diets? normies eat low amounts of food (only goyslop) and drink tons of disgusting alcohol which gives them zero nutrition

its because you are marxist, inkwell

Are you autistic though?

Are you autistic though?
Nah, have been to like 4 different psychologists during childhood cause schools wanted to blame their failure on me with me simply being incompetent do to some diagnosis. I was never diagnosed and no psychologist thought I was autistic.

Nah, have been to like 4 different psychologists during childhood cause schools wanted to blame their failure on me with me simply being incompetent do to some diagnosis. I was never diagnosed and no psychologist thought I was autistic.
You don't seem autistic.

That's sad though. Childhood was the only happy part of my life (up until puberty). I'm glad I didn't have to grow up in the Iphone Age, I probably wouldn't have had any friends either.

I wasn't diagnosed with Aspergers until I was an adult and my whole life I was the "weird kid". I never understood why I was so hated and why even my own parents told me I was very strange.

True, I grew up in a rather poor household, next to no money for food half of the month.

Also with little money you can't eat nutritious food like meat everyday.
Idk what country you are from, but the meat here is pumped with so many chemicals that it will make you taller and stronger like it did to the cattle.

maybe bc youre into politicals hence youre cuckish af

I used to be confident with some people but as I got older, all of that got stripped away

People used to tell me I should make an effort to be more social. I tried to be nice, approached people at school just to be at least accepted. None of it worked. Now I don't even bother going outside if it's not necessary

People used to tell me I should make an effort to be more social. I tried to be nice, approached people at school just to be at least accepted. None of it worked. Now I don't even bother going outside if it's not necessary
exactly