Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have a black pill I experienced

H

HumbleCel

Greycel
Staying with family. Uncle away on business, aunt and niece at home. They have personal servants around the house, and these people are on a rotation as new people move in and out of town. Third world obviously. Culture conservative towards sex, and extra-marital sex is very taboo.

Met their male servant my age, twenties. Absolutely mogs the fuck outta me, he's literally gorgeous. He's not sleazy though, seems like a respectful dude with a good head on his shoulders. We chat, he's been there for a few weeks now.

Later in car with my aunt, she brings up the male servent.

Says that she's trying to get rid of him (nicely, finding him another placement), because her daughter is 14 and there are other young girls and women (14-22) around the estate all the time. She essentially told me that she had to get rid of this guy because having a guy that gorgeous around was a time-bomb for someone getting pregnant.

This guy doesn't go around flirting or pursuing girls. He seems kind of shy. But my aunt told me, in a less explicit way, that if he was around for more than another month some girl is going to find a way to get him alone and fuck him.

Her daughter is only 14, and is in no way what you'd consider trashy. But my aunt unknowingly dropped a major blackpill me by telling me how she makes sure that her daughter and him are never alone at the house together. Not because she was worried that this adult male would rape, but because she was sure that her young teen girl would try to get fucked by him.

Your aunt understands female nature. As soon as a femoid has her first period, at age 12 or 13, they cannot resist Chad.

Your aunt understands female nature. As soon as a femoid has her first period, at age 12 or 13, they cannot resist Chad.

Yeah obviously, but it's so rare to hear that from a women's own mouth, especially about her own daughter.

Imagine being so good looking that your employer has to plan around the fact that all the women in the vicinity will try to get you alone.