Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Hauk Tuah" Girl

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
Yesterday I went to a costume store with mein mutter. I noticed a Hauk Tuah costume and ignored it. She pointed it out and briefly was amused by the idea of dressing up as her. Ultimately we ended up getting some syringe pens and cockroach magnets.

I had never heard of the "Hauk Tuah" girl. The package for the costume also said "Spit on that thang." so I knew it was probably about spitting on a man's penis. Because mein mutter thought it was funny and I had never heard of it, I assumed it was from some 80s movie or something.

I googled "Hauk Tuah" a few minutes ago and discovered that the "Hauk Tuah" girl said her famous phrase in 2024, on Tiktok. This was not in her own video, she was being asked a question by another tiktokker making their own random interview video. This is much worse than if it were from a movie. This is just how that women genuinly acts, this is how strangers are talking to eachother. This shows the prevalence of degeneracy in everyday society. All of this has elicited deep emotional responses from me. I hate degeneracy, I hate that women are like this, this all makes me so sad. She's such a cute girl, all of the cute, young girls are like this. It's truly tragic.

Total Zoomer/Gen Alpha Death

why do normies choose the unfunniest shit to be memes

I've never understood why normies are obsessed with that horse looking bitch

total tiktok death

Normies are retarded. Going on any social media site and reading their jokes makes me want to take a gun and paint the wall with my brains. Worse is when you hear them spew the unfunny jokes irl.

She’s a degenerate Jewish foid and her whole rise was artificial and manipulated.

Fucking over if your mother is laughing at some hoe sucking dick :lul:

Fucking over if your mother is laughing at some hoe sucking dick :lul:
Surprised to see no one else in this thread mention it. This guy's mom knows Tiktok normoid memes that even he himself doesn't. Absolutely over

She has a podcast now JFL.

Tutorial mode. Just be white woman theory

Someone must be below average iq to find this brainrot zoomer hauk tuah meme funny. Words cannot describe how much I fucking hate this retarded shit.

Someone must be below average iq to find this brainrot zoomer hauk tuah meme funny. Words cannot describe how much I fucking hate this retarded shit.
Humans are dumber than birds at this point, but no one has the balls to end it all so we will just keep rotting

She’s becoming irrelevant now. It is not June.

Yesterday I went to a costume store with mein mutter. I noticed a Hauk Tuah costume and ignored it. She pointed it out and briefly was amused by the idea of dressing up as her. Ultimately we ended up getting some syringe pens and cockroach magnets.

I had never heard of the "Hauk Tuah" girl. The package for the costume also said "Spit on that thang." so I knew it was probably about spitting on a man's penis. Because mein mutter thought it was funny and I had never heard of it, I assumed it was from some 80s movie or something.

I googled "Hauk Tuah" a few minutes ago and discovered that the "Hauk Tuah" girl said her famous phrase in 2024, on Tiktok. This was not in her own video, she was being asked a question by another tiktokker making their own random interview video. This is much worse than if it were from a movie. This is just how that women genuinly acts, this is how strangers are talking to eachother. This shows the prevalence of degeneracy in everyday society. All of this has elicited deep emotional responses from me. I hate degeneracy, I hate that women are like this, this all makes me so sad. She's such a cute girl, all of the cute, young girls are like this. It's truly tragic.
The absolute state of soyciety. Its an endless pit of degeneracy and lack of morals.

Actual example of a forced meme

Actual example of a forced meme
It has to be an industry plant I swear.
Botted likes or something. No way normies are this fucking stupid and inane.

View attachment 1269206 why do normies choose the unfunniest shit to be memes
kill-me-gun.gif

drunk girl says stupid shit

well yea don't they all do that? idk why this foid is treated as special, you could literally go up to any drunk foid and ask her anything, and the answer will be some retarded nonsense

also lmao wtf

'he's giving ick he's a predator how dare he give advice LOCK HIM UP' :foidSoy:

I don't understand.
I think she was an industry plan. I truly don't get why it became popular.
we need to stop idolizing these retards as a soyciety

If foids talk about sexual shit and act like a whore and live on the Chad coxk carousel it is considered empowerment.
If incels want to simply look at completely fictional attractive women in video games, it is considered evil misogyny.

SOYciety should be nuked.

She’s a degenerate Jewish foid and her whole rise was artificial and manipulated.

This. All of the major figures that promoted her shortly after the "incident" were jewish. Wow, what a shock...

She's not even posting nudes while simultaneously being famous for being a whore my hope for humanity is in shambles

drunk girl says stupid shit

well yea don't they all do that? idk why this foid is treated as special, you could literally go up to any drunk foid and ask her anything, and the answer will be some retarded nonsense

also lmao wtf

'he's giving ick he's a predator how dare he give advice LOCK HIM UP' :foidSoy:

welp hes old and ugly now. hes a creep by default. he should kill himself already. because thats all he'll ever be from there on in...

welp hes old and ugly now. hes a creep by default. he should kill himself already. because thats all he'll ever be from there on in...
He's a douche.