Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Hatsune Miku will be playing Coachella this year (Anime avatarcels, I'd like your insight).

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Does this bother you? It bothers me. Maybe not as much as it might've 5 or so years ago, I've kinda just accepted that stupid shit like this will happen.

I know everyone's afraid WW3 will happen and Iran will form a new Axis Powers with Russia, but... maybe the world deserves to be punished with WW3? If we're putting Hatsune Mike in Coachella? I mean, what is it we're fighting to preserve?

Isn't coachella giga level suicidefuel?

Ultimate Chad and Stacy hangout

Don't care, nuke Coachella

Weird to think that weebs are so normified that coachella is trying to appeal to them

Never heard of Coachella, but lifefuel if some thot pop star got replaced by a voice synth and a 3D model.

lol how does that fit coachellas target audience? i cant imagine the chads and stacies there getting excited for hatsune mike lel

Never heard of him

I still don't even know what cochella is

I don't care about Coachella

Music festival are degenerate. A bunch of atention whores will act like they like anime while listening to miku and they will blow Chad right there

I really don't give a shit about Miku.

I don't give a shit about Miku, worst vocaloid. She is generic trash poster child meant to appease the lowest of the low casuals.

Hatsune miku is a personalitiyless kike shill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back