Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hatred

C

Carter…

Recruit
★★
I hate the very idea of love that is supposed to be shared between man and women. By “love” in this sense I mean romantic love.

I hate the entire set up of its system.
* I am sleep deprived*

It’s brutal seeing everyone else get loved but not you. Go to sleep now bro. Sleep deprivation makes everything worse and you will feel a bit better after some decent sleep

the system makes perfect sense

It’s brutal seeing everyone else get loved but not you. Go to sleep now bro. Sleep deprivation makes everything worse and you will feel a bit better after some decent sleep
my mind has been so sleep deprived for so many years, proper sleep feels like drugs

Since you can't be loved, they want you to compensate with money, status and all that bullshit. Just be a submissive betabuxxer to those ran through roasties.

my mind has been so sleep deprived for so many years, proper sleep feels like drugs
Proper sleep is unreal. Even in my good nights, I wake up at least once and it’s hard to fall back asleep.

Since you can't be loved, they want you to compensate with money, status and all that bullshit. Just be a submissive betabuxxer to those ran through roasties.
I refuse to ever betabuxx