Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hatred of Jews is going mainstream

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Allah be praised :feelsautistic: Antisemitism is up 600% :feelsLightsaber:

You see it everywhere now. Every comment field for every social media post, every YouTube video, every TikTok... Jews are getting roasted endlessly.

Hitler speeches translated to English with AI are going viral:

Even children are figuring out that Jews are the most evil perverted destructive people on planet earth and all of them need to be annihilated to save humanity.

Unfortunately Jews still own all the banks, corporations, and control all the nuclear weapons, and every person that has political power is either a Jew or is subservient to them. But maybe there's hope of changing that some day.

Are the decades of brainwashing at school by the Holocaust and the diary of Anne Frank and Hollywood films about World War II coming to an end? Is it really the darkness that passes and the people become sighted?

I hope one of the few good literary works originally from Russia, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, will also be published and become popular.

i don't see much of anti jewish sentiments from whites

Incels/outcasts start trends

i don't see much of anti jewish sentiments from whites
In fact, I see a lot of comments on historical YouTube channels about the fact that Bolshevism and Communism are Judaism and that Jews killed the Russian royal family.

lot of comments on historical YouTube channels about the fact that Bolshevism and Communism are Judaism
it's a thing since the 90s

but why Soviet government kicked out the Chabad Hasidim movement and their members?

Allah be praised :feelsautistic: Antisemitism is up 600% :feelsLightsaber:

You see it everywhere now. Every comment field for every social media post, every YouTube video, every TikTok... Jews are getting roasted endlessly.

Hitler speeches translated to English with AI are going viral:

Even children are figuring out that Jews are the most evil perverted destructive people on planet earth and all of them need to be annihilated to save humanity.

Unfortunately Jews still own all the banks, corporations, and control all the nuclear weapons, and every person that has political power is either a Jew or is subservient to them. But maybe there's hope of changing that some day.
Hatred of Jews in all countries of the world, except the countries of the Anglosphere, was mainstream. Only in England and the USA did these parasites live freely and the population did not arrange pogroms against them.

it's a thing since the 90s

but why Soviet government kicked out the Chabad Hasidim movement and their members?
To play an illusory opposition, both the USSR and the USA were Jewish colonies that played into conflict with each other to create the illusion of a multithreaded world order, although only Jews have been the masters of the world since 1945. The USSR was the first to recognize Israel and send weapons there during the 1948 Israeli War of Independence.

cold war is good example, as well as current "confrontation"
The conflict in Ukraine is a perfect illustration: you have a choice to die for a Jewish president (Ukraine) or die for a Jewish president (Russia) - the choice is big.

The conflict in Ukraine is a perfect illustration: you have a choice to die for a Jewish president (Ukraine) or die for a Jewish president (Russia) - the choice is big.
goyim slaughter, sadly only tiny minority even thinks about it. I bet if you talk about it with normies they would stare at you as if you;re some kind of schizophrenic.

full

Last edited:
Yes, but most normal people are dumb and can't think logically.
goyim slaughter, sadly only tiny minority even thinks about it. I bet if you talk about it with normies they would stare at you as if you;re some kind of schizophrenic.

full

it's been mainstream for a minute

The fact that they've cashed in their Holocaust trump (!) card is fascinating and also deeply worrying as it demonstrates that they've completely lost it and fear nothing or nobody.
#Samson #Option

Its a phenomena that always surfaces back again. Since nobody can stand their way of treating other people. Most often the Jewish hatred of non-Jews is more covert but now it is full-blown and they can't really hide it.

But then again the average Jew is a complete pleb and doesn't deserve the hatred. As long as they aren't a zionist. Its not like the average jew holds any power, its just the kikes at the top. And these kikes don't even care about the lives of the ordinary Jews, even in their scriptures they say that even if Jewish lives are worth more than goyim lives, they can still also be sacrificed for the greater good.

Its a phenomena that always surfaces back again. Since nobody can stand their way of treating other people. Most often the Jewish hatred of non-Jews is more covert but now it is full-blown and they can't really hide it.
Stfu

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back