Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hatred of gays and trannies.

Do you hate gays/trannies?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
Robespierre

Robespierre

À la guerre comme à la guerre
★★★★
I don't understand why many incels and just heterosexual men hate gays and tranny so much. From the perspective of a heterosexual man, excluding a large number of normies and chads from the dating pool would seriously reduce the competition for women, and women, based on the law of supply and demand, would have to greatly lower their standards unless they want to be a cat lady by the age of 40.
But the aggression and violence toward gays and tranny might discourage them from accepting their nature. A potential chad-tranny under societal pressure may suppress his perversions and continue to fuck women, which of course is not okay with us.
So I think we should stop wasting energy on hate and instead SUPPORT, not just tolerate but SUPPORT, the gay and trans movement so that as many normies and chads as possible can do gaymaxxing and trannymaxxing. Even if we don't get a girlfriend, the exclusion of a large number of sexually attractive men from the dating pool would greatly upset women, which, of course, can not but rejoice. If it were up to me, incels would remain the only heterosexual men on the planet.
What do you think about that?

I feel only contempt for them since they chose the easy way out.

Getting sex is far easier as a homo, they fuck fucking everything.

And yes it is a choice, but they larp as if it is genetical which only increases my contempt.

They are fucking larpers and attention whores.

I feel only contempt for them since they chose the easy way out.

Getting sex is far easier as a homo, they fuck fucking everything.

And yes it is a choice, but they larp as if it is genetical which only increases my contempt.

They are fucking larpers and attention whores.

No, only the IT ones.

I just dislike them because of how unnatural and degenerate they are.

No gay discussion. Only pussy permit.

I tend to agree actually, I don't see why I should waste energy on them

I personally don't have anything against them. I just don't talk about them here because of the rules.

They are disguisting and its disturbing to see in public so yea they should keep their shit private

I don't hate them more than anyone else so I voted no, assuming the question is intended to be "do you hate them specifically for being gay/tranny"

Last edited:
They should be gassed, also why didn't you make the poll visible? Weed out all the degenerate enablers

Faggots are disgusting, they are the main spreaders of stds. Trons is not that bad unless they partisipate in the same degeneracy as the homosexual community, then they are faggots.

What is to like about them? :feelspuke:

Off topic, my avatar halloween hat fits perfect! :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I don't support back stabbing gorillaz :feelswhat:

Hate faggots and trannys they are all weird as hell in trying to be something that they biologically are not and will never be

Faggots are disgusting, they are the main spreaders of stds. Trons is not that bad unless they partisipate in the same degeneracy as the homosexual community, then they are faggots.

Cdc hiv msm new infections 1000x163

and fags tend to be most pro-vaccine, although they are the main disease spreaders.

They are degenerate scum.

many are just narcisissts trying to attentionmax, in times where its hard for men to get female validation.

Actual subhumans. Only good thing that came out of it is that tranny mma fighter that cracked a foids skull.

Why aren't the votes visible? I'm betting mostly mayocels and maybe a couple of ricecels voting no.

I'm betting mostly mayocels and maybe a couple of ricecels voting no.
why? i voted yes. it's not a ricecel trait to love fags, is it?

Ofc I do.
They are unnatural and act retarded.

why? i voted yes. it's not a ricecel trait to love fags, is it?
Every non-FOB asian I've met IRL is a twinkie. Yellow on the outside white inside. Aside from appearance, they have the same morals and principles as mayos. It can't be only mayos that voted no so i threw in some ricecels.

Last edited:
Every non-FOB asian I've met IRL is a twinkie. Yellow on the outside white inside. Aside from appearance, they have the same morals and principles as mayos.
you're thinking of noodlewhores. no ricecel i know is fervently pro-gayness.

It can't be only mayos that voted no so i threw in some ricecels.
why can't it?
plus there's like two active ricecels on the entire forum.

you're thinking of noodlewhores. no ricecel i know is fervently pro-gayness.

why can't it?
plus there's like two active ricecels on the entire forum.
I'm just being retarded, then. Maybe I should take a break from this place for a few days.

Still. I hate trannies. Faggots too but not as much.

I do my best to not hate, however gay's are something else...