Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hatred is so sweet

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
Hatred is so sweet. It's a delight. As an incel, I know this very well. How something so bitter as the inceldom can produce something so sweet as the hatred against the normies, Chads and foids?

stop being so bitter inkwell :foidSoy:

ok toilet

Sad Happy Hour GIF

Hatred isn't sweet. Hatred is a fuel, hurting them back is sweet. And only a few of us get to do that.

Hatred is so sweet. It's a delight. As an incel, I know this very well. How something so bitter as the inceldom can produce something so sweet as the hatred against the normies, Chads and foids?

No, it's not. I'd rather be treated with kindness by others and have friends than being a hate filled loner. This life isn't healthy at all.

No, it's not. I'd rather be treated with kindness by others and have friends than being a hate filled loner. This life isn't healthy at all.
That's not for us tho.

Failed normie

Lifefuel all right fuck those people who don't like us.

Hatred isn't sweet. Hatred is a fuel, hurting them back is sweet. And only a few of us get to do that.
I would love to hurt people if there weren't any consequences. (In a video game) Getting revenge can be sweet

That's not good though, sounds like a psychopathic trait. How over I do understand frustration about love life even though I prefer peace, love, and harmony although that will never happen

we hate because we receive their hate first.

That's not good though, sounds like a psychopathic trait. How over I do understand frustration about love life even though I prefer peace, love, and harmony although that will never happen
Idk if it's good or not but I'm used to it

Yeah because if you grew up in a war zone or a bad gang infested neighborhood, then you’d like that environment
It ain't even about that, I'm just fucked up

You must like violent content then
Not really I mean I don't seek it out but if I see it it's fine, sometimes funny

Why are you so intrigued, I just like seeing things suffer

Psychopath Not really I mean I don't seek it out but if I see it it's fine, sometimes funny

Why are you so intrigued, I just like seeing things suffer
Either you’re evil or you sound like a psychopath to me. How ever yeah dark humor can be cool
Youre Crazy Bbc GIF by The First Team

Either you’re evil or you sound like a psychopath to me. How ever yeah dark humor can be cool
Youre Crazy Bbc GIF by The First Team
Yeah I'm evil 100% idk about psychopath though, I wasn't always like this, so I guess sociopath maybe? IDFK

I'm actually schizoid I'm sure of that :feelscry: :feelsokman: