Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hatred is cope

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
The thing is, you hate normies because secretly, you wish to be them.

No I don't.

I hate women because they disgust me, and I hate normies because they are cucked retards. I don't want to be a bluepilled normie in denial at all.

Well, once your dick is inactive, your mind fully operates and as a result you start to see the "faults" in modern degenerate society. The solution if an uprising ever takes place is to simply re-install traditional patriarchal ideals.
No I don't.

I hate women because they disgust me, and I hate normies because they are cucked retards. I don't want to be a bluepilled normie in denial at all.

I don't truly hate them though.

i do

they're all so normal and happy, getting laid, getting relationships, not that many insecurities, zero social anxiety.

even the most "loser" normie completely lifemogs any incel here. and boyyyyyyyyy do they lifemog me

I guess something else i hate about them is that they justify injustice.
Youre not going to tell me your shit smell like roses.

everything besides roping is cope

I also hate roaches. Does that mean I want to be a roach?

I only really hate cucks. And I sure as hell don't want to be one.

No I don't.

cope

Youre whole existence is cope gtfo fagg

Well, once your dick is inactive, your mind fully operates and as a result you start to see the "faults" in modern degenerate society. The solution if an uprising ever takes place is to simply re-install traditional patriarchal ideals.
cope

na. hatred is fuel.

envy is fickle and normies often put on a fake image.

Hatred is what's driving me forward

Hatred is all we have left.

I am doctordoom
destined to be forever a gloom
my soul is corrupted, my heart broken
the light of hope forever left me
now i linger in the darkness for eternity
hate is my friend
hate is my cope
fester in my heart and grow
break me, destroy me
then mold me
hate hate hate
is my new drug

Damn dude. That's deep. You got me. Every day, I wish I was a norman white knight cuck. Any incel who doesn't dream of being this is lying:

1520269419629.jpg

My hatred comes from being hated by those who consider themselves morally superior, but they find it acceptable to humiliate me and manipulate me to make me a failure, just because they don't want to be in the same place as the monster they made, they want me to pay with blood for the sin of existing, maybe I will pay but it will not only be mine.

While I agree that hatred is coping - it is also true that the issues I have put me at a disadvantage and isolate me from people.

I do not desire to be normal I am okay with the madness that is me. The same thing that cripples me is also the same thing that makes me brilliant.
I believe it is true that women are more cruel then men AND that women can get away with more and they are more easily forgiven for trangressions.

A man has to be STRONG every SINGLE day. Men are held to a higher standard, women advocate for feminism.

Unfortunately they have no idea that this is not the thing they wish for - For if feminism were true, women would have a much harder life.

Feminism is based on equality of the sexes . So when a women gets a little drunk and cheats on her partner - she will be condemned the same way a man would for irresponsible drinking - including social ostracism and rejection.

If a women were overcome with emotion - she would have to cover it up the way men have to every single day. They would have to take that blow every day. Push the feelings of sadness, powerlessness , fear and guilty men have to squash every day.

Be expected to have their shit together the way a man has to if he wants to get anywhere - NOT just use their body cavity as a way to secure a partner with income - they would have to EARN their own income AND be subject to the same standards a man has to. To be subject to the same cruelties the same isolation and human condition.

Last edited:
It is only natural. Nothing wrong with hating them. It is true that I only hate them because I wish to be them but I cannot be. I was born mentally ill and ugly on top.

You say "cope" like it's a bad thing.

There are good copes and bad copes. Hatred is a good cope.