Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hatred i have for society on social media

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
I fucking despise everyone on my facebook. Every fucking post i see is the same fucking annoying bullshit like every so is fucking predictable and unoriginal. All it is either dogs (with that fuckin GAY ASS doggo puppet caption), disgusting junk food and stupid generic love quotes.

Like what is the obession with fucking dogs and normscum? Like dogs are cool I guess but these fucks take it to an extreme and like fucking fuck dogs and treat them like fucking humans

PS NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR UGLY FUCKING FAGGOT CHILDREN. BIG DEAL YOU GOT POUNDED OUT BY CHAD AND HAD FAGGOT BABY. KYS NORMIESCUM
FUCK THESE PEOPLE

Incels and social media don't mix. Stay off Jewbook.

Why the fuck are you still using Facebook in 2018?

If you're not using Facebook solely for memes and internet friends WTF are you doing

If you're not using Facebook solely for memes and internet friends WTF are you doing

I like feeling burning hated and rage towards people I'm evil like that. It gives me more motivation to either rope or go ER

Ppl deserve to be exploited by these large corporate entities.

Normalcucks are seriously low IQ, they are nothing but a bunch of mindless drones who share literally the same hobbies, interests and opinions. Everytime i think about normalcucks i compare them to the untermensch of nietzsche which is basically a man with no ambition whatsoever living a mediocre and boring life.

Normalcucks are seriously low IQ, they are nothing but a bunch of mindless drones who share literally the same hobbies, interests and opinions. Everytime i think about normalcucks i compare them to the untermensch of nietzsche which is basically a man with no ambition whatsoever living a mediocre and boring life.
For real fucking worthless scrum

Why the fuck are you still using Facebook in 2018?
To get bitches

I like this op guy, normies on social media are getting tiredsome. Fake ass People most of The time that only show their good times and befriend others for likes and think they above You smh

facebook is nothing tbh. normies rarely post there anymore. insta and SC is the real suifuel.

facebook is nothing tbh. normies rarely post there anymore. insta and SC is the real suifuel.
you should see the posts the typical foid makes on twitter. i swear women are retarded on that app, sometimes i think it has to be satire.

Thats the reason why i leave facebook. I hate see happy people :feelsree::feelsree:

Social media is a platform for women to become more and more hypergamized.

Not only on Fakebook but also irl, normies shit are the most boring beings.
They only wish to live their life exactly like every other normie is doing, wtf is that. How boring can they be?
And yes OP, I don't think I spent more than a couple of hours altogether on FB in my entire life, but it was enough to infuriate me with disgust for all the emtiness displayed by every single shit posted by normies attention whore on it, wether male or female.
This world is not for us, it's a machine for them pigs.

Twatter is 100% worse. It's where all the ratchet shit is happening.

why are you using social media as an incel?

i havent used any social media since i was like 13 lol, even then it was pointless.

Twatter is 100% worse. It's where all the ratchet shit is happening.
It’s all the same shit: dogs, promoting whoredom,”fuck Trump”, “straight men are devils” and my all time favorite “real men pay for their gf’s food, nails,and hair

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back