Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming HATRED game review

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
Hatred is a game where you play as a straight up mass murderer who goes out one day to kill as many people as possible before he's inevitably shot dead by law enforcement. Hatred is a top down shooter that is basic but fun in a sickening kind of way, its got a very gritty tone, destructible environments, satisfying execution animations, plenty of guns and workshop mods. Plus it has the worlds edgiest character who is so edgy he's down right hilarious most of the time.

I am recommending this game purely because of how fun it is. Hatred definitely has issues, the two most outstanding issues is the AI and camera. The AI in this game isn't fantastic, civilians have a horrible tendency of running toward you rather than away from you and cops do nothing but bum rush you with a hail of gunfire. The camera is a serious problem when it comes to fighting police because it doesn't go far enough for you to see the cops shooting you, police will start shooting before they've come onto your screen meaning that most of the time you're being shot by people you can't properly see. Something that I should also mention is that this game can get pretty frustrating because of its somewhat unfair difficulty, the game will start throwing massive amounts of cops at you and you will die a lot!

Overall Hatred is a good game

Never played it but maybe I'll get it on a sale

I like the dark scenery of it, i watched some playthroughs. The best part is the beginning.

it's kind of repetitive but not that bad, probably not worthy of the shitstorm it created when it was released and got banned from steam for a time.

Sounds fun ill check soon

@Blacktarpill did you ever play that game?

It’s a pretty good game, I like it ngl. I have it on steam

I always wanted to play it, but i never did.

it's kind of repetitive but not that bad, probably not worthy of the shitstorm it created when it was released and got banned from steam for a time.

Play on the insane difficulty, the game is too easy otherwise.