Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hatred for ricecels is at all all time high

Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord
I'm tired of getting harrassed at the supermarket, being ugly is bad enough as it is. I swear to god now would be the best time to become a serial killer, because most people are at home and wont be out and about noticing you stab people.

Edit: Just got rejected for volunteering at a hospital in my hometown. When I had volunteered there previously with no issues and they are currently udnerstaffed. Racist fucks.

Last edited:
just cough on them

tenor.gif

Yeah it's brutal. I keep hearing stories about ricepeople getting attacked in public even if they're not even Chinese. I guess this is how sandcels and the like were treated after 9/11

Yeah it's brutal. I keep hearing stories about ricepeople getting attacked in public even if they're not even Chinese. I guess this is how sandcels and the like were treated after 9/11
But of course chang or chadhammed never gets attacked. Just the ugly ones.

I'm tired of getting harrassed at the supermarket, being ugly is bad enough as it is. I swear to god now would be the best time to become a serial killer, because most people are at home and wont be out and about noticing you stab people.

Edit: Just got rejected for volunteering at a hospital in my hometown. When I had volunteered there previously with no issues and they are currently udnerstaffed. Racist fucks.

Why volunteer? They wouldn't care if you died.

Meanwhile your lower iq looksmatch toilet is getting handed internships and jobs. She doesn't have to volunteer or have experience either!

Why volunteering for a hospital? because of corona?

Who cares, you guys are slayers anyways XD.

Almost all of those racist attacks are from niggers are spics.

Just wear KPOP band clothes. so people will think your Korean rather than chinese

Most of those being attacked are ironically foids, the elderly, and I remember even one homeless noodlewhore in NYC. JFL!!

Almost all of those racist attacks are from niggers are spics.
havent seen any attacks by tacocels but there are defo a lot by noggers

funny how they are the most outspoken group when it comes to muh racism but are prone to doing shit like this

havent seen any attacks by tacocels but there are defo a lot by noggers

funny how they are the most outspoken group when it comes to muh racism but are prone to doing shit like this
You should go ER on the next nigger that fucks with you.

be strong brothER, I'm guessign this will all be over in 8 months once they find another boogeyman.

People think ugly = villain, it's both a natural instinct and the result of conditioning from media like Disney movies

People think ugly = villain, it's both a natural instinct and the result of conditioning from media like Disney movies
Can you imagine if the virus originated from Bangladesh instead?

Can you imagine if the virus originated from Bangladesh instead?
The same shit that happened to sandnigger countries after 9/11 will happen to curryland.

Volunteer for people who wouldn't lift a finger for you?

Don't.

Fuck em

Volunteer for people who wouldn't lift a finger for you?

Don't.

Fuck em
JFL @ an incel volunteering for anything. OP is probably larping hard.

Call via phone and ask if they have vacancies to confirm whether it's a racial issue, they probably can't tell if you're a ricecel based on your voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back