Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hating yourself is the hardest thing to do and trying to beat it is even harder

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
"teehee Trust me guys im a female! I can relate with u guys! Dont give up hope so easily! I used to hate myself because i was skinny af but wanted to lose more weight! It took me ages just to lose 2 kilograms but when i did i found that was a massive achievement teehee! I even got to have more sex with my "chad" boyfriend because he found me more attractive! But remember dont rid yourself from hatred just to get a woman or sex! Do it for yourself and women will come to you! Just remember to shower, hit the gym, haircut and have a great personality!"

Your title has some truth to it. Took me a while to come to truly hate myself, and now theres absolutely no way I can recover from it.

Bicboi said:
Your title has some truth to it.  Took me a while to come to truly hate myself, and now theres absolutely no way I can recover from it.

its over

Bicboi said:
Your title has some truth to it. Took me a while to come to truly hate myself, and now theres absolutely no way I can recover from it.

Toys shouldn't talk