Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hating women is low IQ

weatherface

weatherface

Greycel
Wouldnt you exploit favorable circumstances too? They just acommodate to a sick society. Which was built by our fathers and grandfathers tbh

Lets hate whats worth hating.

Women can't really help what they are. Kind of like ants can't help what they are. Bio is brutal!

I hate cucks more than anything tbh

JoinedOct 11, 2018. Go back to IT.:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

No, defending women is low IQ.

That's like saying a king is ok because it is society's fault that he has all that power, when he's murdering civilians and fucking up the economy.

JoinedOct 11, 2018. Go back to IT.:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

He is right though. If I was a Stacy I would probably be just as shallow, creedy and egocentric.

That is not really a reason not to hate this behaviour though. Cancer cells are just doing what they do too.

Wasting your time on hating them is low IQ. I don't think about how fucking cold the weather is in winter, I just wear a jacket and go on with life.

Someone ban this cuck

low iq post...

Agree with OP

Society must be changed so that looksmatching is a thing

Wouldnt you exploit favorable circumstances too? They just acommodate to a sick society. Which was built by our fathers and grandfathers tbh

Lets hate whats worth hating.

Are you serious?

Not even low iq
this is non iq post

hating foids is a valid strategy if you want to lose your attraction to them. the only other option is to get a castration, but I don't want a switch from my wifes boyfriend tbqh
incel-misogyny is an auto-therapeutic self-preservation coping mechanism by the incel brain and will always be a fundamental pillar of this community.
I'd even go as far and state that it's inevitable to eventually hate something that you used to desire, but aren't able to get.

i just hate lookism and the great life that's afforded to them because of their looks. not to sound too edgy or anything, but my main gripe is with the life quality inequality, between the ugly and attractive, that the universe has created. i couldn't really care less about what sex the person is, if they're unlovabley ugly, then they have my sympathy.

call me a WK soyboy, idc.

I dont hate women because they fuck chad

I hate them because of their pussy privelage, degeneracy and their oppression of ugly males

I hate how society is gynocentric and geared towards the extermination of the male race

I will be fine with foids once we revert their social standing back 800 years

This thread is low IQ

"Hate" is a big word. Let's say that being a chauvinist is highIQ, that means you have a low level of misogyny.

Burn op at the stake.

[Extreme Soyfuel]

Go back to cucktears.

I agree with the title.

The triggered responses here are as predictable as the seasons.

I hate everyone. I dont care if is stacy,chad,becky or whatever,I HATE EVERYONE

I agree with the title.

The triggered responses here are as predictable as the seasons.
15633.jpg

I agree with OP 100%. Hating foids for being foids is like hating trees for being trees.

Cucks and bad genes are our worst enemy.

All my life women showed nothing more than disgust and hate towards me, some say they hate more cucks than anything well me too and I would really hate myself for being one if I didn't hated foids for everything they done to me