Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hating ugly people is part of human nature

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
Finding ugly people disgusting is part of human nature. There is nothing wrong with the people who do it. It is part of human nature.

Just go to incelselfies and look at the dudes. You cant tell me you dont find some of them disgusting/ugly even though we are also ugly pieces of shit.

I hate ugly femoids (hate pretty too, but for differente reasons)

Raping and murdering is also a part of human nature as well, no?

i never hated ugly people even when i was bluepilled and i thought i wasn't one, because i knew it wasn't their fault. I always disliked fat people tho, because i knew that they look like that by choice. Its not human nature to hate ugly people, it's female nature.

Not really, only if they actually aren’t trying. If they’ve tried to looksmaxx and take a good pic then that’s all most non richcels can do

Raping and murdering is also a part of human nature as well, no?
Yes.
If there was no civilization, laws or "morals", or what passes for morals nowadays, then we get to our primal state.
Which is our roots.

I hate the term "human nature" because it excuses peoples behaviors.

Last edited:
Why normalfaggots can choose the parts of "human nature" they like and ignore all the rest? If they love human nature so much, let's put an end to society and start killing each other for resources and women.

Going Hard core EEEAAA is natural

"Muh nature" cope. Foids become super entitled because of cucks and feminism, that's why ugly and average looking whores think they're too good for their looksmatches.

I don't hate ugly people (srs) I'm a pretty nice person irl. Except when my roastie boss is trying to manipulate. (srs)

Its not just "muh human nature" its also especially because of todays commercials, ads and general view of ugly people in society.