Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hate

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
The most beautifull word in the world.

If we could convert our amount of hate into nukes we could nuke all the universe. :feelskek:

How hatefull are you bros? :soy:

I hate being circumcized.

Oh i did not that
Circumcision is the most degenerate disgusting jewish thing ive ever saw. And i am victim bec. of it.
One life and i am circumcized. It is over.

I sympathize.

It's insane that this barbaric practice can still be tolerated.
Yes, definitely. I cant stand this cruel sexist male hating world.

I created this thread because ther are some weebs who seems very peacefull. I wonder why is it so. Does anime somehow cuck you or what?

The universe should be destroyed. NOW

I created this thread because ther are some weebs who seems very peacefull. I wonder why is it so. Does anime somehow cuck you or what?
I used to be peaceful but started to think about how bad circumcision is. Than i saw ppls opinions on it and now i hate it, really hard.

I didn't know Slayer had normal songs like that. I thought it was all double bass and fast picking nonstop tbh.

I wonder if there are bands named "Chad" or "incel". "Slayer" is already taken.

I didn't know Slayer had normal songs like that. I thought it was all double bass and fast picking nonstop tbh.

Structure of their sings is very ingenious btw.

Blacktarpill was telling you how he is circumsized, did you know this information
No. Im not interested tbh

I hate being circumcized.

An interesting excerpt from the Wikipedia article on the subject :

"In his 1891 work History of Circumcision, physician Peter Charles Remondino suggested that it began as a less severe form of emasculating a captured enemy: penectomy or castration would likely have been fatal, while some form of circumcision would permanently mark the defeated yet leave him alive to serve as a slave."

It's quite telling that Jews, an originally enslaved tribe, popularized worldwide a practice that used to mark and emasculate slaves.

We have songs about incels.

An interesting excerpt from the Wikipedia article on the subject :

"In his 1891 work History of Circumcision, physician Peter Charles Remondino suggested that it began as a less severe form of emasculating a captured enemy: penectomy or castration would likely have been fatal, while some form of circumcision would permanently mark the defeated yet leave him alive to serve as a slave."

It's quite telling that Jews, an originally enslaved tribe, popularized worldwide a practice that used to mark and emasculate a slave offspring.
Not true.
The reason of why men dont like it is because it hard to jerk off when you are circumsized

I hate jews.

GIVE ME MY DICK SKIN BACK YOU FAGS!