Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hate Women?!

DeliriousMerchant

DeliriousMerchant

Lone
★★★★★

I don't understand women. I don't see them as equal to men. What I mean is that men have a physical superiority. It's frustrating when people say that physical abilities don't matter anymore, but they do. You naturally monitor your actions when there's a threat of physical retaliation. It's easier to explain this to men because they understand: if you talk back, you might get punched. Women, however, are often free from this threat, and if they are hit, bystanders usually intervene. This lack of fear of retaliation explains why men who rely on legal protections in confrontations are often looked down upon by other men.
Women learn early on that physical fighting isn't an option for them, so they develop other methods to achieve their goals. Leadership, physical presence, and intimidation come more naturally to men. So, why should women be considered equal to men? Biological superiority still means superiority.

Let's consider the Man vs. Bear argument. If you equate us to a 700-pound carnivorous beast born to overpower and devour prey, then why aren't you giving our gender the respect it deserves? According to you, we're top predators, so why are you so confident in your groups and laughing when a man speaks up?

I'm also frustrated by how women instinctively defend each other solely based on their shared gender. It seems like, regardless of the situation or who is at fault, women rally to support each other simply because they are women. This automatic solidarity can be perplexing and annoying, especially when it overlooks the nuances of individual circumstances or the actual merits of an argument. One of them in my life has pleaded guilty to this behaviour. I can't take them seriously. I think I have a lot more respect for the ones in my MMA gym though I naturally don't talk with women. I don't know, I just wish we could turn back time when patriarchy was still the naturally respected order in all levels of society. Women can be quite beautiful in their natural state.

I don't know, man. I believe in exceptions, but most women are nothing.
Let's see what the future holds. Hopefully, the acceleration happens soon. It will be very interesting to see how women behave then.

Last edited:
The lounge has been lounged in

I don't understand women. I don't see them as equal to men. What I mean is that men have a physical superiority. It's frustrating when people say that physical abilities don't matter anymore, but they do. You naturally monitor your actions when there's a threat of physical retaliation. It's easier to explain this to men because they understand: if you talk back, you might get punched. Women, however, are often free from this threat, and if they are hit, bystanders usually intervene. This lack of fear of retaliation explains why men who rely on legal protections in confrontations are often looked down upon by other men.
Women learn early on that physical fighting isn't an option for them, so they develop other methods to achieve their goals. Leadership, physical presence, and intimidation come more naturally to men. So, why should women be considered equal to men in these areas? Biological superiority still means superiority.

Let's consider the Man vs. Bear argument. If you equate us to a 700-pound carnivorous beast born to overpower and devour prey, then why aren't you giving our gender the respect it deserves? According to you, we're top predators, so why are you so confident in your groups and laughing when a man speaks up?

I'm also frustrated by how women instinctively defend each other solely based on their shared gender. It seems like, regardless of the situation or who is at fault, women rally to support each other simply because they are women. This automatic solidarity can be perplexing and annoying, especially when it overlooks the nuances of individual circumstances or the actual merits of an argument. One of them in my life has pleaded guilty to this behaviour. I can't take them seriously. I think I have a lot more respect for the ones in my MMA gym though I naturally don't talk with women. I don't know, I just wish we could turn back time and patriarchy is the natural order on all levels in society. Women can be quite beautiful in their natural state.

I don't know, man. I believe in exceptions, but most women are nothing.
Let's see what the future holds. Hopefully, the acceleration happens soon. It will be very interesting to see how women behave then.

"When Vikings raided English villages, English women would dress elegantly, wear makeup, and adorn their hair with flowers to appear attractive to them. Similarly, during World War II, Polish and Dutch women would also dress up and wear makeup to appeal to German soldiers."

GPvz7SCWkAAq cM

Women dont exist, they are a fairytale made up by some cuck a long long time ago

I'm also frustrated by how women instinctively defend each other solely based on their shared gender. It seems like, regardless of the situation or who is at fault, women rally to support each other simply because they are women. This automatic solidarity can be perplexing and annoying, especially when it overlooks the nuances of individual circumstances or the actual merits of an argument.
This is a smart thing, while men throw each other under bus for crumbs of pussy or few cents, foids know that they will all benefit.

"When Vikings raided English villages, English women would dress elegantly, wear makeup, and adorn their hair with flowers to appear attractive to them. Similarly, during World War II, Polish and Dutch women would also dress up and wear makeup to appeal to German soldiers."

View attachment 1184512

I truly believe I am capable of spoiling a woman if she was my rightful spoils of war.

This is a smart thing, while men throw each other under bus for crumbs of pussy or few cents, foids know that they will all benefit.
Why the hell would you want to be retarded? I don't care enough of trying to collectivise with 3.5 billion people for no reason except we were born the same gender. I can only sympathise and relate with certain men and the "male struggle." Interesting thing is that women help other women get mediocre jobs, so the bias isn't restricted to online arguments. The closest thing I can think is that men help other men in the gym.

Why the hell would you want to be retarded? I don't care enough of trying to collectivise with 3.5 billion people for no reason except we were born the same gender. I can only sympathise and relate with certain men and the "male struggle." Interesting thing is that women help other women get mediocre jobs, so the bias isn't restricted to online arguments. The closest thing I can think is that men help other men in the gym.
Dude its not retarded. They all thrive if they secure good life for the lowest of them. Men used to be like that before they became backstabbing women worshipping idiots. They rather defend foids who dont want them than other males with the same goal. Male friendship used to be much better.

yeah no the future is gonna favor foids more than ever, most incels here r bed rotting. The ones going out are too afraid to initiate actual confrontation as its got consequences. We don't need to put women in place, we need to restructure the entirety of society for it to work in the favor of everyone. Patriarchy rich society will still mean sub 5 males getting robbed off by alpha and so on, u might even get enslaved lol. Think it through before spouting whatever's in your mind

bruh there's nepotism, favoritism and bias more among males than females especially family members or same nationality. Any odd jobs with a male manager ensures most of the employee r male(unless the manager is perv), most business with male ceo tries to pull in males from their family to the top. But foids are capable of manipulation and thats a more scary tactic than whatever betapuss males can pull off

bruh there's nepotism, favoritism and bias more among males than females especially family members or same nationality. Any odd jobs with a male manager ensures most of the employee r male(unless the manager is perv), most business with male ceo tries to pull in males from their family to the top. But foids are capable of manipulation and thats a more scary tactic than whatever betapuss males can pull off
Can I have some examples of manipulation from these "women"?

yeah no the future is gonna favor foids more than ever, most incels here r bed rotting. The ones going out are too afraid to initiate actual confrontation as its got consequences. We don't need to put women in place, we need to restructure the entirety of society for it to work in the favor of everyone. Patriarchy rich society will still mean sub 5 males getting robbed off by alpha and so on, u might even get enslaved lol. Think it through before spouting whatever's in your mind

I'll respond to this later, bro-cell.

Can I have some examples of manipulation from these "women"?
fake empathy, seduction and ofc gaslighting. Males rarely get praised by other males for their achievements and foids r well aware of that, so they
> first make themselves look vulnerable to us (sort of like how animals avoid getting hunted by pretending to be injured)
> they give fake praises and encouragement
and then the usual stuff. There's evidence of more males committing suicide cuz of broken relationships, foids earn less so they get the most advantage out of a broken relationship involving finances, foids have a better chance at legal shits so they can blackmail betacucks of high positions if needed and so on.

View attachment 1184512
The fuck. So foid role throughout history was spreading legs to whomever conquered their territory and murdered native men.

The fuck. So foid role throughout history was spreading legs to whomever conquered their territory and murdered native men.
Yup. You slaughter a village. You take their women and children as booty :hax:

Yup. You slaughter a village. You take their women and children as booty :hax:
Best thing is those foids probably didn't feel bad about it deep down.
And nothing changed today, foids are the same. It just evolved.

Attachments

• 1696398811129476_Sb7CKKEt.webm
    2.8 MB
Foids will only sell out other foids for chad. That's one of the select few scenarios where they betray each other.

IT /glowies make threads like this which gives a bad name for incels

Edit : profile now visible
What I said was actually quite balanced and really tame.
Maybe you're the fakecell.